Mazda 6 Forums banner

KOTS 2014 Build Thread

5K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  kingofthesioux 
#1 ·
This is my first car that I'm going to do some things to. I have no idea what my doing, just picking up what I'm seeing from other members here. If you have any questions or suggestions, I'll be glad to hear them.

Year:2014
Color: Soul Red

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I'm not usually a fan of lowering a car, but this car looks nasty with a small drop ie: Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Automotive design

Or you could just go nuts and recreate this: Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Red

If you want to go for engine performance I suggest you look up thr OVT thread started I believe by @solar365

Go for it, go nuts, and remember it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, as long as you like it (most of the time) [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

#3 ·
I'm not usually a fan of lowering a car, but this car looks nasty with a small drop ie: View attachment 167369

Or you could just go nuts and recreate this: View attachment 167377

If you want to go for engine performance I suggest you look up thr OVT thread started I believe by @solar365

Go for it, go nuts, and remember it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, as long as you like it (most of the time) [emoji6]

i'd love to go that low (gorgeous 6 there), but the roads where i am would make that kinda hard (impossible), especially during the winter. Gonna try to stay away from 'actual' tuning until my warranty runs out so i don't void it. The craziest thing i miiight want to do is put a spoiler on the rear roof area.

#4 ·
I hear you. Cheap DIY, that make a big difference in my opinion are adding fog lights with or without led drl, hid conversion kit, plasti dip or vinyl wrap on the wheels/trim (interior and/or exterior).

Oh and if you have an MTX like I do, I've heard good things about the short throw kit from cork sport.

And window tinting, especially if you live somewhere sunny so as to save your interior.

#7 ·
Man, I feel like I am the only one who hates those white LED interior map lights. It's so cold and sterile feeling. I don't understand it.

So, I'm glad mazda stuck with the old halogen bulbs. But I'm also glad that you have the option to change them to your liking. ☺

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.