Mazda 6 Forums banner

Jbmazda6's 06 Mazdaspeed6

5K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  jbmazda6 
#1 · (Edited)
I saw it sitting in the front of a dealership and stopped by to check it out just cause I don't see many of them around and I ended up taking it home four days later... I'm broke now lol Over time I'll save up money for mods but right now I'm just looking to do an sri and maybe some springs or a bov. Definitely a sri first though so if anyone's selling one, pm me. Enjoy the pics!!
Mileage: 62xxx
Year: 2006
Model: Mazdaspeed6 (Sport)

Current mods:
-Niteshaded side reflectors
-Shark Fin antenna
-PC'd wheels (idk what the colors called but it's essentially the same color as the car, maybe gunmetal??)
-Lots of tint lol
-SURE Aeros
-iPod integration
-Turbosmart Hybrid BOV
-AWR RMM and SU TP are getting installed this weekend (9/3)

Pictures (7/16/11): Some pics just in my driveway until I get out for a photoshoot

Two 6's FTW! lol...

See less See more
#2 ·
haha sweeeeeeet man. the rims dont like PC'ed in the pics. gotta love the tungsten grey. yummyyyy. enjoyyyyyyyy

#3 · (Edited)
rear motor mount, SRI, turboback exhaust, FMIC, oil catch can, access port, CDFP and big turbo

thats all you need

Reactions: XsillyputtyX
#7 ·
I just purchased the SURE sri, StreetUnit test pipe, AWR rmm, Turbosmart hybrid bov/bpv, and the XcarLink iPod integration kit. I can't wait to install all of these mods!!!!! Oh, and I just swapped my led tails from my other 6 to the speed so now I'm rockin the leds :D and I gave it the evil m treatment in the rear and I'm gonna black out the front badge and the speed6 badge.. Much more to come!!

#8 ·
daaaamn you are doing hella work to your car already! im jealous to say the least. congrats on the car and all the things you are doing to make it better! btw no tip to go with the sri?

#9 · (Edited)
No tip yet, it will come soon. Some guys convinced me not to get it for now but I will soon now cause it helps the turbo spool faster :D The sri, ipod integration and bov are installed btw. I'm running full bov right now and it's loud lol I'm at college now though so the tp and rmm are gonna have to wait til I go back home so I can install them with the proper tools. The tip and possibly tmic are coming next, along with an ap obviously. I love this car!!!

Here's a few pics of how she looks now. The only thing different from the pics is I now have the speed 6 badge back on in black.

#10 ·
Looks awesome!

Are those the stock fogs? Maybe it's just me, but the stockers look a little more white than yours.

I'm thinking about going the cheap route for now and getting the lamin-x overlays.

#11 ·
looks good! you should lower it a little =D

#13 ·
i dont think you are supposed to run vta. and idk who convinced you not to get the tip now. im sure the install of the sri + tip would be easier than one then the other. but oh well at least you are getting it :) the car is looking good!!

oh and where do you go to college?

#16 ·
Haven't updated this in a while...

Engine blew two weeks ago and it's currently at the dealer... new engine should be in by the end of this week. Just waiting on the new clutch and flywheel to come in (went with ACT). It's a bummer but shit happens I guess. Picked up a newer turbo (still a k04) and TIP while the car's been out

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.