Mazda 6 Forums banner

Other Mazdas you've owned....

2K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  MazdaMetalhead 
#1 ·
While backing up some pictures last night I came across my first "real" car that I purchased and paid off myself. 2000 Miata in Emerald Mica, loved that car and drove it everywhere. I (mistakenly) sold it because it wasn't being driven after receiving a company car for a few years.

I really feel like it would have made a great stablemate to my current 2014 6.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Love the Miata - wife and I are saving every penny to maybe some day get an ND RF :drool:

Here's the only other Mazda I've owned with Build Thread:

But, Mazda has made its way across a lot of my family too. Wife has a 3, parents on their 2nd Cx9, Sister in a Mazda5, her husband on his 2nd Cx5.

#5 ·
93 Mazda Protege DX with heaps of mods over the last 12 years.

Wife had a SeaFoam Green 09 Mazda 3 Sport.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

#8 ·
I first got into Mazdas years ago when I got a 91 RX-7. That was a sweet car. When gas prices spiked I ended up finding a beat up 84 RX-7 GSL-SE cheap, loved it, and sold the 91. Used the cash to buy a 96 Miata. I still have both of them but the 7 is going to a new home soon. I'm still undecided about the Miata. It runs fine but it needs a paint job and top, and I don't want to put that money in it. I've been thinking of selling it and getting a NB Miata with a hard top. I don't really want another convertible but I still love the Miata.

#9 ·
Hey, just noticed you're in Portland. I'm in Bangor. Very few Mazdas around -- people just have bad taste in cars up here. :) Just crap Subarus with spoilers and crossovers, crossovers, crossovers.

How is the rust on your Mazdas?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.