Mazda 6 Forums banner

Mazda 6 Toys

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Byakuya 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Little off base, but why is it every time I click an AliExpress link it simply takes me to the home page? That's a bit annoying.

Back on track, die cast models are crap shoots. It all depends on who makes it, which I can't tell here. I've paid as much as $120 for die casts, but those have been from top shelf modelers. Without knowing more and actually seeing it, I'd be wary.

#4 ·
Little off base, but why is it every time I click an AliExpress link it simply takes me to the home page? That's a bit annoying.
Try a different Web browser or 6Club theme. It wouldn't surprise me if the site/browser is misinterpreting the Ali URL and the website's .htaccess is simply pointing you to the home page as a default.

Elaborating more on the matter (since I'm a geek):
The website automatically attempts to parse any URLs when people post just the link - it looks for a means to shorten the URL and auto-generate a link title to save space and look cleaner. Lots of websites, including Ali or non-US-based websites will have URLs that confuse this auto-generator and result in a page that the website doesn't know; so it simply redirects to the home page like a good website should :)

/ThreadJack

I'd agree with Monoxide on this one - stick with eBay since you'll find the same products for a bit cheaper. Ali is a reputable source, but their sources may not always be :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.