I might as well be a newb... - Page 2 - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-20-2012, 06:56 PM

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
Groans: 1
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
LOL! "(For all the noobs out there)"

2004 Mazda 6 Sport V6 MTX-Steel Grey

MSDS Headers/Ported Intake Manifolds + 1/2" Spacer/Injen CAI/3.7L OTB/TGNY TB Spacer/Magnaflow CBE/AWR 88 Mounts/Rotora H2 Ceramic Brakes//CF Evo Hood,Grill,Eyelids,Window Visors,Mirror Covers/CAR-LED Tails/35W 5000k HIDs/55W 6000k Integrated Fogs/LED Fogs/1000w Xplōd Amp/Two 800w 12" Xplōd Subs/15% Tints/18x8.5 +50 Kazera "CF" Rims/Hankook Ventus Evo 245/40/18

Future Mods:Powermod Tuner/Custom DoubleDin/BC Coils
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-20-2012, 07:20 PM
Learners License

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gondlesnorf View Post
Thanks everyone. BTW, the I still have the intake 4 years later. It works great. I've made a few changes here and there. You think I should update those threads, or make a new one?
Naw man, you may come off as a douche. Instead you should ask what weight motor oil is best for your car, now that would be more "normal' for a "noob".
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-20-2012, 07:25 PM
100% CANUCK

Mentioned: 309 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
Thanked 1,435 Times in 1,130 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 8 Times in 8 Posts
I didnt think after reading those threads that you came across as a douche. The guy who told you that you were annoying, thats being a douche!!

Glad you are back into the community. This site is great to be part of. For the most part, everyone is respectful & likes to share views, opinions & ideas.
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-20-2012, 07:42 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Smoke View Post
I didnt think after reading those threads that you came across as a douche. The guy who told you that you were annoying, thats being a douche!!

Glad you are back into the community. This site is great to be part of. For the most part, everyone is respectful & likes to share views, opinions & ideas.
The general consensus from this thread is that I wasn't being a douche, so I guess that's good. I certainly thought I was obnoxious. Either way, I'm glad to be back. I will eventually add some thread of the other things I've done to the 6 in the past few years.

I did both axles and both front wheel bearings by myself a few months back...I never want to do that again.

2003 6S MTX, 2006 Fusion engine swap, Fidanza alum flywheel, Exedy clutch, Cordova Motorsports 70mm OTB w/ coolant bypass, Custom Spectre CAI, CPe MAF Customizer, Cp-E Wishbone Mount, Magnaflow cat-back, EGR mod, TWM short shifter, Koni FSD, Eibach Pro-Kit, 18" Kazera KZ-J (+55mm), Blacked out emblems, Atenza Badge, Audiolink MP3 USB adapter, Scangauge II w/ Blendmount, Apexcone DDE Lighting Raptor Edition, 8000k 55w, red interior LED's.
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-20-2012, 07:45 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBHP View Post
Naw man, you may come off as a douche. Instead you should ask what weight motor oil is best for your car, now that would be more "normal' for a "noob".
Good point. Or be like the people who's only post is a thread they made to ask about some problem with their (or someone they know) 6, but then never followup with it...

2003 6S MTX, 2006 Fusion engine swap, Fidanza alum flywheel, Exedy clutch, Cordova Motorsports 70mm OTB w/ coolant bypass, Custom Spectre CAI, CPe MAF Customizer, Cp-E Wishbone Mount, Magnaflow cat-back, EGR mod, TWM short shifter, Koni FSD, Eibach Pro-Kit, 18" Kazera KZ-J (+55mm), Blacked out emblems, Atenza Badge, Audiolink MP3 USB adapter, Scangauge II w/ Blendmount, Apexcone DDE Lighting Raptor Edition, 8000k 55w, red interior LED's.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page