Well guys.. Got rear ended last night.. - Page 5 - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
Go Back   Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum > Mazda6 (Atenza) > Newbie Section
New User? Register
Mazda6Club.com is the premier Mazda 6 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2012, 08:07 AM   #41 (permalink)

Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 630 Post(s)
Groans: 2
Groaned at 9 Times in 7 Posts

That's ok.. we found a car just like ours, but they won't pay for it because "the comps weren't valued at that much". Really?? Well obviously if you used cars worth $3k below mine when they were originally on the lot, are now covered in rust, and DON'T EVEN EXIST (we called the dealership and they had no idea what car we were talking about) then the number will be lower. We told them we refuse to sign the car over until we have another one sitting in our driveway.
YayITzToxic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-30-2012, 11:49 PM   #42 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by YayITzToxic View Post
That's ok.. we found a car just like ours, but they won't pay for it because "the comps weren't valued at that much". Really?? Well obviously if you used cars worth $3k below mine when they were originally on the lot, are now covered in rust, and DON'T EVEN EXIST (we called the dealership and they had no idea what car we were talking about) then the number will be lower. We told them we refuse to sign the car over until we have another one sitting in our driveway.
I love it. Lol. Show the birches who the boss is.

Dude I got an Altima coupe as a rental. It's a 2012 with 17k miles. The interior is already cracked, broken and it rattles so bad. Horrible. So bland and everything too. But that bitch DRIVES AWESOME man. It holds the road, feels planted and has some get up and go. Good gas mileage too from what I'm observing. Seats are amazing and go low enough for me.

But the thing is just falling apart so badly. I could NEVER own one. We had 4 2008+ Nissan vehicles in our family and got rid of them all. Loaded with problems.

I would pick a new 6 over an Altima, but if Nissan improved their quality in the long run, I'd love them.

As of now, Mazda wins
Mazzy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-30-2012, 11:52 PM   #43 (permalink)
100% CANUCK

Mentioned: 307 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
Thanked 1,427 Times in 1,124 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 8 Times in 8 Posts

I had a 2001 Maxima. Loved the car for its driving but hated the damn thing as i was constantly fixing shit on it. The 3.0 V6 nissan engine is AMAZING though. I totally understand what you mean dude.

If you want the superior quality from nissan you gotta go with the infinity line thats all there is to it.
Mr.Smoke is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-31-2012, 12:16 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Smoke View Post
I had a 2001 Maxima. Loved the car for its driving but hated the damn thing as i was constantly fixing shit on it. The 3.0 V6 nissan engine is AMAZING though. I totally understand what you mean dude.

If you want the superior quality from nissan you gotta go with the infinity line thats all there is to it.
The thing with Infiniti is you don't get what you pay for. The Accord and Mazda 6 have higher quality interiors than the G37. The only thing nice about the G's interior that's nice are the real wood and aluminum accents. The doors and console are hard and cheap.

The M, however, makes me jizz. That thing is an art. Inside and out.
Old 11-10-2012, 10:50 PM   #45 (permalink)

Well guys.. Got rear ended last night..-imageuploadedbyag-free1352605744.887918.jpgWell guys.. Got rear ended last night..-imageuploadedbyag-free1352605772.609097.jpg

Bumper DOES NOT MATCH.
Exhausts are bent. Progressive ordered new tips. Are the fucking retarded? They can send that shit back. I'm not accepting my car looking like a mismatched piece of shit with bent exhausts.

/rant.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com Free App
Old 11-11-2012, 12:49 AM   #46 (permalink)

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
Quoted: 1015 Post(s)
Thanked 1,063 Times in 846 Posts

Yea.. previous owner had some body panels repainted on mine.. under certain light they don't match either. must be because the factory paint has faded. When paint is mixed for factory color code, it's actually fairly precise... for when it was originally applied. But the exhaust thing is BS

2006 Mazda 6s GS | Hatchback | Tungsten Gray
mmceorange is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-11-2012, 03:25 AM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmceorange View Post
Yea.. previous owner had some body panels repainted on mine.. under certain light they don't match either. must be because the factory paint has faded. When paint is mixed for factory color code, it's actually fairly precise... for when it was originally applied. But the exhaust thing is BS
I know it won't match perfectly but my god. You need to see it in person. It looks COMPLETELY different. I know they can match it better. Blend the panels.

The whole exhaust thing gets me bad.

And as far as my alignment I was supposed to get, progressive said it wasn't nessesary.

And also, my right headlight buld popped out during the accident. They're saying it wasn't related to the accident. BULLSHIT BRUH.
Old 11-11-2012, 03:30 AM   #48 (permalink)

Well guys.. Got rear ended last night..-imageuploadedbyag-free1352622604.405079.jpg
Bent exhaust.. You have to see it in person for the full effect.
Old 11-11-2012, 07:05 AM   #49 (permalink)

Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 630 Post(s)
Groans: 2
Groaned at 9 Times in 7 Posts

Awh Just be annoying.. they eventually give in :P That was my strategy. And I got finally got a car that's similar to mine, and about $300 in pain and suffering.. which is somewhat crap. It is NOT normal for a 17 year old girl to start bawling because some guy was tailgating her. We'll see what the final number is.
YayITzToxic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-11-2012, 07:47 AM   #50 (permalink)

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post

Oh god the guilt I'd feel if I rear ended a teenage girl in her new 6... At the same time in a different context I'd be all over that rofl

Sent from my dial up phone
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.