Mazda 6 Forums banner

Paint Thread - MV-Tuning Feeler Parts

5K views 36 replies 11 participants last post by  joule 
#1 · (Edited)
Out of everyone who wanted paint for their MVT Parts, please post in this thread. I will require full payment for the parts, shipping from RU>US>You, and paint before I give the parts to the shop.

Those that want the same color painted (multiple spoilers the same color), my shop can spray your spoiler for $100.
Those with a tri-coat color or one that has a different color from the rest, they will do $120.

**I will add this disclaimer. Because the shop does not have your car to blend paint and due to various differences in aging, material, and factory variations, there is NO GUARANTEE of a perfect paint match.**

Send me your VIN number or paint code (PM or below) and they will mix the paint to Mazda spec and spray the spoiler. Not to scare anyone, the paint will be really close, and since it's not a big panel it won't be like :surprise:.

#34 ·
Reactions: joule
#36 ·
Finally recieved my spoilers, great packaging.
Rear window spoiler looks good, small blemish on the corner, nothing too bad.
The trunk spoiler has a small impression on the wrost possible place, top part so its very noticeable. Not sure how it happened and really doesn't matter, might have to fix it when I get my bumper resprayed.
Will post pics when installed.
Shout out and thanks to Chutoyy!

#37 ·
Everybody hello :)
Thank you all for the trust and ordered our items. We try to monitor the quality of our products and will try to continue.
It would be great if everyone who got our items, put on some pictures. It would be great if you check them in our instagrame with hashtag #mv_tuning or #mvtuning .
Thanks to @chutoyy who helped organize it all.
Thanks to all.
-Ayart

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.