Mazda 6 Forums banner

Paint Thread - MV-Tuning Feeler Parts

5K views 36 replies 11 participants last post by  joule 
#1 · (Edited)
Out of everyone who wanted paint for their MVT Parts, please post in this thread. I will require full payment for the parts, shipping from RU>US>You, and paint before I give the parts to the shop.

Those that want the same color painted (multiple spoilers the same color), my shop can spray your spoiler for $100.
Those with a tri-coat color or one that has a different color from the rest, they will do $120.

**I will add this disclaimer. Because the shop does not have your car to blend paint and due to various differences in aging, material, and factory variations, there is NO GUARANTEE of a perfect paint match.**

Send me your VIN number or paint code (PM or below) and they will mix the paint to Mazda spec and spray the spoiler. Not to scare anyone, the paint will be really close, and since it's not a big panel it won't be like :surprise:.

#2 · (Edited)
Edit: PMs have been sent out.

If you change your mind on an item, let me know so I can post it up and see if anyone else wants it. I may have one trunk spoiler left over, but that won't go up for sale until everyone gets their orders (just in case something breaks or gets lost).

If payment isn't received by 1pm on Thursday 6/25, the next available date I can send parts out is 6/30. After that date there is no paint option and shipping rates may change as they will be sent out from Seattle, WA.

For you socal guys, I'm not sure if you just want me to send it to you guys separately or actually take it on the airplane (Don't recommend this if you have it painted). Painted parts will have additional insurance and packaging material, so shipping cost may be higher than the rest.

Edit: List
solar365 - 38P
JerryCobra - 38P
UncleShrek - 38P

MNguyen - 25D

Spalmer - 42M ?

RallyMan - Opt Out

#6 ·
I will also like to have it painted, liquid silver, 38P

#9 ·
Money sent. Just ship it to me and Ill have my painter paint it up and install all at the same time. Thanks for the work you are doing to make this all possible.

#13 ·
If possible, please check PM and send the money by end of day today or early tomorrow so I can drop the spoilers off at the body shop 6/24.

Paint should be done that same day, however, depending on how fast it cures, spoilers may go out Tuesday 6/30 so there aren't any paint flaws from packaging material, etc... when you receive them.

#14 ·
:bump:

Those that paid, spoilers will be going for paint tomorrow morning. Those that haven't paid, if I get payment in the morning before I drop the spoilers off yours will be included.

Cut off day for paint is Thursday 6/25; the last day I will drop spoilers off.

As advised by my shop, I will shoot for a ship date of painted spoilers on Tuesday 6/30 to be on the safe side as to not damage the new paint (soft, not fully cured)... (I will be in SoCal Fri-Mon hence the extra delay)

If you can't wait that long, let me know and I will refund the paint portion of your payment.

#20 ·
Haven't updated this thread, but those that paid for paint, spoilers will be sprayed on Friday and will be shipped to you on Tuesday 6/30.

I will be away from a 'computer' for the weekend so if you send me a reply or PM I may not respond until late Monday; I'm still here and haven't run off with your money.

#23 ·
Awesome, I can't wait either, I but have no choice.

What's with the champagne colored rear window spoiler? Is somebody repainting their entire car?

#30 ·
I haven't gotten a PM yet

#32 ·
Ok just got the wing delivered, packaged like Fort knox, and in good shape. The paint color is a tad bit darker than the color on my car, but its still pretty close and is expected when the actual car is not there to match as you stated, can't wait to put it on tomo, thanks for doing this again, @chutoyy!

Reactions: joule
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.