LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-28-2009, 06:50 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Kolejame
Hello all!! this is a project I've been working on for quite sometime... and I think it will be very beneficial to everyone.
History: Throughout the years of checking out Mazda 6 technical facts, forums, manuals, and all that I noticed my info was cluttered everywhere and sites with useful info where closing down. So I got tired of it and decided to start Project M6.

What it exactly is: A cool file made by me, Its totally free and dont even care about the rep, i'm just a fan of the Mazda 6 and want to contribute to the community. It is a file that has articles found on this site, and others sites wrapped up into one single program with a simple navigation template and viewer. Sadly it is currently only the 1st generation model, but if anyone has any useful info on adding, or ideas to make it better, or just plain good info let me know.... also if you check it out and notice an error let me know so I can fix it... It is still in the process as i'm adding more as I have time. Enjoy and hope this helps tons of people out just like this awesome forum.

Download link:
Project M6 Download Link (ZIPPED, Approx. 50MB)

If the site reaches Maximum Bandwith(as its currently free hosting), send me a PM and I'll email it or something to you. I found this cool little thing super helpful, I hope you to.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lapis Blue '05 Mazda 6i
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-01-2009, 09:03 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
That's great, I like it.
Could use some more articles though.
If you could include all of them from here: http://web.archive.org/web/20071030093550/...ge&Itemid=1 that would be great.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-02-2009, 08:25 PM

Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
The is certainly on the right track and I love what I see so far. The only thing that would be nice to see is the engine service manual for the V6

2004 Glacier Silver 6s MT
Current Mods
CPE Intake and CPE MAFCI Fix - Painted Tails - Thule Roof Rack - EGR Mod - Taillight Mod - Garage Door Lip Mod - 35W Apexcone HID Kit - Angel Eyes - Debadged and Blacked out Emblems - Autodim Mirror - Hardwired Radar Detector - LED License Plate Lights - Injen Exhaust - CX-7 antenna - Black Painted Calipers - CPE Wishbone Engine Mount, Strut Bar - Titanium Gauge Overlays - LED Footwell Lighting - Flip Key - Stainless Steel Brake Lines - Hawk HPS Pads - Progress Rear Sway Bar - Mazdaspeed Springs - 12in Rockford Fosgate Sub w/600watt amp - Lotek Gauge Pod with Air-Fuel Ratio - Oil Pressure - Oil Temperature

Future Mods:
LED Door Handle Accent Lighting, RX-8 Wheels, Mazdaspeed Short Shifter
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-03-2009, 02:37 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to Kolejame
Thanks for some feed back!! I'll definitely try and get some V6 and mazdaspeed love in there, and I thought Mazdatech was finished, I guess someone resurrected them. Right now its still at its beginners stage, since i'm still in school it might be a little while for another update. If you also have any good article finds on the web to add send me a PM and i'll add them in. Thanks for the Feedback, keep them coming!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lapis Blue '05 Mazda 6i
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-24-2009, 01:07 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sacramento6
Cool idea man, I like where this is going.

Trust me, your signature is lame. Not only am I president of "The Old Guy Hater Club", I'm a client.
2008 Los Angeles Angels of Fountain Valley: FTL.....(choke, gag, choke)
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-24-2009, 07:44 PM

Groans: 1
very nice, thank u, i should have some use for this

NGK Sparkplugs, EGR Mod, Custom-intake, custom 3' exhaust, S-Tech Springs, Ruff Racing 18" wheels with 215/40/18 nangkan ns2 tires, pulstar Platinum spark plugs ,metra kit , 600k xenon hid, XDVDN8190N touchscreen.
================================
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-24-2009, 09:56 PM

Send a message via AIM to slinger4889
Nice man. Just hope to avoid having some greedy pricks trying to get money off you by bringing a lawsuit for using info on their site

2005 Pebble Ash 6i ATX K&N SRI, Optimized TB, grounded tb, blue 194's inside, Audiolink Ipod Integration, RPM smoked LED reflectors
"I'm gonna quote the late, great colonel Sanders who said, 'I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"
"Fuck trees I climb buoys motherfucker!"
Yay! I actually went to the strip. . .16.58 @ 82.62
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-03-2009, 11:15 AM

Brilliant idea. This project has a lot of potential. Keep posting your progress.

2007 MS6 GT
<strike>2005 Mazda 6s - MTX - 5-Door </strike>
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-08-2010, 01:20 PM

Groans: 13
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
bumping this to get that stupid weight loss spam thread out of my face.

2004 Lapis Blue Mazda6i

Check
and
, and
, and
, and
, and
, and

Check all of them
!

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-04-2010, 04:26 AM
Learners License

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolejame View Post
Thanks for some feed back!! I'll definitely try and get some V6 and mazdaspeed love in there, and I thought Mazdatech was finished, I guess someone resurrected them. Right now its still at its beginners stage, since i'm still in school it might be a little while for another update. If you also have any good article finds on the web to add send me a PM and i'll add them in. Thanks for the Feedback, keep them coming!!
I do agree with your opinions, it's really a good and flexible job....
Very well said, thanks for sharing.

Download Vlc Player
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page