Mazda 6 Forums banner

MS6 HVAC auto climate control wiring diagram...

17K views 40 replies 22 participants last post by  ujjal 
#1 ·
just like the tittle says, i need this ASAP..

As they are doing some testing for my car and they want to make sure it work before release it to the US market...

This is Benefit the speed6 owner if they are plan to install the new touch screen unit..... :)

TIA

Ben

#4 ·
Thanks buddy!

This is the reason why i love the ppls from the 6club.. :D

hey Block, are THEY installing it? or are you just ordering it? you state side or over the pond?
they want to do some testing to make sure its work then ship it to me for testing....

i believe the company is in China

Once it work with the auto climate control... GB anyone? :D

#3 ·
hey Block, are THEY installing it? or are you just ordering it? you state side or over the pond?

#7 ·
you know i'll be in or the GB, you just beat me to being the guinea pig for it ;-)

Link

#12 ·
I'm thinking that even if you don't like the hardware and software behind this, that this thing with some modification can act as a great dashkit. Conceivably, you can put in an aftermarket double-DIN touchscreen in that thing and go full on custom.

#15 ·
To each his own, I guess. I admit, it doesn't match the silver lines of trim on either side but, I don't really want that area glossy. Hell, the dash reflects too much light at certain times of the day if it's very sunny out.

#17 ·
block, got any updates for us on the touch screen install? still waiting for delivery or did they confirm no workie in our cars?

#21 ·
This is the email response I just received

Hi, Marc,

Now our FS-M1868 is manual climate control, our engineer is design software for auto climate control, I will inform you in time after we had make the auto climate control functions.

Thanks!

michael

2010/11/13 <>
I'm looking at purchasing the Model: FS-M1868 I was curious if it will work with the Auto Climate controls in the picture it has the manual style controls. Please let me know asap.

Thanks

Marc

#23 ·
I have not really been very active on these forums, but I wanted all to know that I have purchased this unit from fedomcn. The unit is installed in my 2007 mazdaspeed 6. I was told that the climate control would work. The unit does work very good and the fit and finish is great, the display does not show the current temp or the set temp. But the climate control seems to work even still. I just installed last nite and I am still waiting on a reply back from echo in china regarding the few issues I have had will post some pics and keep all up to date with what is happening

#24 ·
here are some pics. i recieved this unit from china in two business days to toronto!!! was very impressed. cost was 380 plus 120 shipping. i thought it to be a great deal as i am in the audio video business and i am aware of the cost of aftermarket. the metra kit being aprox. 150 my cost the pac steering wheel connection aprox 75 dollars, then an aftermarket single din! for around the same money well worth it! i just purchased my speed 6 in november. car had 17,980 kms on it! yes kilometers!!! couldnt pass it up off of a lease return. had a mazda 3 before that. am very happy with the car and the deck! will keep you guys posted on any updates i recieve from china, and as a side note couldnt believe that no one has purchased this unit yet, the fit is perfect, the finish of the dash is in a black with blue fleck, i will have my installer finish the rest of the console to match in the spring!

Attachments

#25 ·
Well, well... kudos for trying the unit. It's good to know that it worked out minus the temp display.

I wanted to look at the pics but the ones attached are too small to see anything.

#26 ·
So as an update the iPod function is a little bit wonky I mean when you search by artist and u have more then one album by this artist, once u select the artist it automatically plays the first album. I will not let you search through the artist to select say the second or third album. Little thing that I guess one would get use to. Regarding the auto climate control, when it is activated (lit up) it does seem to keep blowing and consistently gets hotter and hotter! Meaning it is not working as an "auto climate" my other concern Is that the heater seems to be using the a/c as heat instead of only the heater. Now I know that when the factory climate is in activation, it does use the a/c or it is lit up, but since I have been using this unit, my gas mileage seems to be dramatically affected! I drove down to work today from Bradford 50km and the needle moved from just under half to just above I quarter! Anyways on Wednesday I am taking it to my installer to get it all checked out. He is da man!!! As well PIZLGAZR, I noticed u are in Toronto?! I will post some better pics maybe later tonite if I get a chance, taken with the iPhone so it is what it is! Keep u guys updated!

#29 ·
that does look good. i want one... minus the issues...

#30 ·
I would like this.

#33 ·
It's not that-
the buttons you mention are located with the buttons on the left side of the display as shown in the pics above.
(rear defrost / recirc / ac)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.