Mazda 6 Forums banner

MS6 HVAC auto climate control wiring diagram...

17K views 40 replies 22 participants last post by  ujjal 
#1 ·
just like the tittle says, i need this ASAP..

As they are doing some testing for my car and they want to make sure it work before release it to the US market...

This is Benefit the speed6 owner if they are plan to install the new touch screen unit..... :)

TIA

Ben

#37 ·
Greetings everyone, I wanted to clarify what the issue with the unit is. When you say auto-climate, do you mean when you push the button and it automatically controls the level and fans? I never use that feature and just dial in to the level of speed fan I want, will this issue affect me in this case? What other issues are there? Does the current/amb temp not display? Do we confirmation of the hazards/rear defrost working?

#38 ·
climate control display

Hi,
This is first time I am in this forum, I have exactly same problem as you have.
"The unit is installed in my 2007 mazdaspeed 6. I was told that the climate control would work. The unit does work very good and the fit and finish is great, the display does not show the current temp or the set temp. But the climate control seems to work even still."
Just wondering has anyone got any idea how to fix it. I like this system as other thing work perfect

#39 ·
Not sure, but i think The two setups for the 6/ms6 are made differently, i believe the MS6 climate contols have the sensors built into the back of the unit itself. So you might be able to control the AC unit with a reg 6 ac controller, but it probly wont work on auto.. Sorry if im wrong on this, but ive had both cars (6wagon, MS6) and i remember them being different technically.. But, they look identical up front.. And ive had a regular 6 guy try to install the MS6 ac controller, and it didnt run..

If you need an MS6 AC control unit, i had one listed here in my part out..

#41 ·
Hi,
Does anyone know (full radio panel wiring diagram, ) how 2007 Mazda 6, display all air Cond information ( a/c mod, level of fan speed). I mean the information supply through main radio connector channel or HVAC auto climate control has separate wiring that display information.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.