Mazda 6 Forums banner

06-07 Mazdaspeed 6 production numbers?

64K views 105 replies 45 participants last post by  MORPWRR 
#1 ·
I was just curious, since the car had only a 2 year run and I live in san diego and have yet to see another MS6, I have seen some modded reg. 6 sedans and about 5 speed 3's, but no MS6's. Also I was just curious, anyone have the production info,how many and how many in each color? Also noticed that reg 6 hatches seem to be rare, I have yet to see one in person.

2007 MS6 GT & 2007 6 GT WAGON
"mazda won me over with their 6 so much I bought 2 of em"

#58 ·
Currently there are 108 speed 6's listed for sale on Cars.com across the US. VIN's are listed as well if that helps with anything.

#62 ·
Wow, WWP Sport with moonroof.
That is rare.

#64 ·
Gosh, if this thread is gonna get popular again, we need to go back to including the build number with the description..... (last 5 of the VIN)

proud to have one, and list it in mah sig :)

#69 ·
last 5 of vin.

damn, said I wasn't gonna spoon feed anymore :p

Reactions: Ruination
#75 ·
I registered.

#7282, WWP Sport

Modern day classic. These cars are near or have finished depreciating IMO.

Reactions: TiGraySpeed6
#77 ·
So after an hour of trying to figure out how to add my vin to the DB, I have given up, and my vin remains unregistered. >: (

#79 ·
I'm serious! I registered a membership, but after that I don't see where you add your vin. I see where you can search and browse the DB, but not add my own! WTF?!

#82 ·
FUUU... I was checking eBay for mazdaspeed6 parts; there are a good 5-10 hard wrecked Speed6s being parted right now. I actually entered like 4 of them in the database.

So far they were all black and silver.

#83 ·
lols- wanna teach Groceries to do it?

#87 ·
John Redcorn is a good man. He takes care of my wife when she has the headaches. He once massaged her all night when she had a migraine. God bless that man.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.