Mazda 6 Forums banner

MazdaSpeed6 Pricing Thread

269K views 2K replies 484 participants last post by  Granby Smelter 
#1 ·
i got a call and got a offer, 22,900 plus 12k in trade in at 2.9apr.

227bux a month for 60months. huge jump from 10k they offered me.

EDIT By Moderator:
This is the official topic for pricing on the Mazdaspeed6.

#52 ·
there's another post floating around with this RFI. here's mine anyhow:
MS6-GT, with roof, wheel locks, wind deflector, alarm shock sensor

Purchased at Jay Mazda, Columbus, GA 19 Jan 06 for $28.8k, - $8.5k (down payment/trade), plus taxes, etc worked out to $405 x 60 months

#54 ·
hey! i'll drive to NY if you have some super deals! lol

#56 ·
where in NY are you located?
i work at a mazda dealership on long island
come and i'll give you a great deal .. theres incentives now and such, so we'll get you into one. and theres no destination charge, and no other hidden fees.
[/b]

hey mazda sales guy :D what are this months incentives?

#57 ·
hey mazda sales guy :D what are this months incentives?
[/b]
From Mazda's website, there's still only the rebate on a LEASE for a Speed 6. But, upon furtner inspection, it looks like everything on the site says "Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 7/05/06". That was yesterday...There's a chance...that they'll update with something for PURCHASE...

#59 ·
PGK GT, your sig makes me want to cry, so sad... good luck with the insurance company and the new car search!

#61 ·
PGK GT, your sig makes me want to cry, so sad... good luck with the insurance company and the new car search!
[/b]
Thanks,

I'm trying to find the same car, but with black/white leather. Titanium Gray w/black/white is impossible to find. I'm wondering if Mazda even did that combo...Maybe they've just all been sold already...

I still have yet to talk to my salesman. I want to wait till I see some rebates. Even though I know he'll sell me one cheaper than before (at least he better).

#62 ·
Model - 2006 Mazdaspeed 6 Grand Touring - Whitewater Pearl Mica MSRP: $29,925 ($33,525 with all below options + the free clear Bra Kit so about $34,100) I Paid $31,153
Options - Whitewater Pearl Paint ($200) Wheel Locks ($40) Cal Emissions 5 State ($100) Power Moonroof ($700) Navigation System ($2,000) White Leather Replaces Black Leather ~ AKA Black & White Leather ~ (N/C No Charge) Auto Dimming Mirror W/ Homelink ($277) 3m Clear Bra Kit (About $600...But got free with the Deal - Asked for them to throw it in as No charge and I'd buy the car..done deal) Didnt get Sirius Satellite Radio Option But planning to add it
Money Down - $14k for my trade Owed $10k So $4k + $4,500 cash = $8,500 TOTAL Down
Monthly Payment - $415.65 for 84 months (My father didnt get approved for Mazda American Credit (MAC) :( so we got 9.35% through Chase Auto Finance.. But am in the process of refinancing with his credit union for 4%)
Area (State, City) - Town & Country in Middletown CT but they didn't have the car I wanted there so they got me mine (N/C No charge) from Mazda Autos Of Great Neck In Great Neck NY (On the Sticker) with 112 miles on the clock delivered to me
Other factors I'm missing - Was worth the $ paid but so is MSRP because its a sick car, but dont pay MSRP shop around!!!

Your welcome!
~Jake
[/b]

yooooooooooooou are crazy 415.65 for 84 months? never thought that was possibk=le

#65 ·
Yeah, that's my car, no nav and w/moonroof. Good luck, I'll sell you mine with a slight mark-up if you can't find one :)

#67 ·
I'm looking into purchasing an '06 ms6 asap.

white w/ the white/black leather, navi, moonroof runs $33k-ish MSRP, w/ all the dealer pricing the lowest i've seen is 29.740 + tax, tags, title, processing fee.

"dealer invoice" is 29kish.

has anyone managed to get one below dealer invoice? I've been told that dealer invoice really doesn't mean they actually paid for the car for that price. Almost a gimick.

since its the model year end, i figured I have some leverage but the only one i want is white w/ 2-tone interior.

any advice?

#68 ·
I'm looking into purchasing an '06 ms6 asap.

white w/ the white/black leather, navi, moonroof runs $33k-ish MSRP, w/ all the dealer pricing the lowest i've seen is 29.740 + tax, tags, title, processing fee.

"dealer invoice" is 29kish.

has anyone managed to get one below dealer invoice? I've been told that dealer invoice really doesn't mean they actually paid for the car for that price. Almost a gimick.

since its the model year end, i figured I have some leverage but the only one i want is white w/ 2-tone interior.

any advice?
[/b]
don't know if i'm much help but I got quoted at cost for my MS6 i'm picking up this month so that doesn't help. at the year end though i'm surprised you can't work a better deal then that.

#69 ·
#74 ·
Don't know where you are located, but Mazda Knoxville has a good supply of 06 Speeds. This dealer has an ad in today's local paper with a Speed with no options for $22,900.
I got my GT a couple of weeks ago from this dealer & their staff was superb.
[/b]

Don't know if I really want to head up to Knoxville just for a SPeed6 >_<

#75 ·
Don't know where you are located, but Mazda Knoxville has a good supply of 06 Speeds. This dealer has an ad in today's local paper with a Speed with no options for $22,900.
I got my GT a couple of weeks ago from this dealer & their staff was superb.
[/b]
was this to lease or buy?

#76 ·
>Don't know if I really want to head up to Knoxville just for a SPeed6 >_<

Yeah, "heading up" to Knoxville from Maryland would make for a long trip. Be sure to take your snow tires for navigating the polar ice caps. Should you change your mind, you might want to consider I-81 South.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.