Editing/Deleting Vehicle Modifications (Profile) - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-29-2017, 07:48 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Garage
Editing/Deleting Vehicle Modifications (Profile)

Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum > Members List > <user> Profile
Profile Page
My Vehicles
[Select vehicle from list]

Does anyone know how to edit or delete added modifications in the My Vehicles section of the user profile?
I would like to update with a pic and change some data without deleting the whole vehicle and starting over.
Is it even possible to delete the vehicle?
Thanks

2004 Wagon S 3.0, 5-speed ATX, Performance White (A2N) 167,000mi

Last edited by DrFeelGood; 03-30-2017 at 02:25 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-30-2017, 10:49 AM
Administrator

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Garage
Hey there,

You can certainly edit your existing vehicles. You simply go to My Vehicles on your profile page, select which vehicle you'd like to edit (at this point, you're direct to a new page) and then at the top left underneath "Add Vehicle" where you see the title of your vehicle, there is a drop down menu which the 2nd one shows "Edit Vehicle". You can choose this or the other option is at the top right, you'll see it says "Vehicle Options" with a drop down menu. First one on that menu list says 'Edit Vehicle' - select that and you will be prompted to an editing page. Please see the image below:

Editing/Deleting Vehicle Modifications (Profile)-mazda6myvehicles.jpg
^ Btw, "Vehicle Deletion" is highlighted blue by default, I was not selecting that. But you'll see Edit at the top of that list.

Let us know if that works for you and/or if you need further assistance.

Cheers,
Natalie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Administrator; 03-30-2017 at 10:56 AM. Reason: wrong picture upload
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-30-2017, 03:40 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
Hey there,

You can certainly edit your existing vehicles. You simply go to My Vehicles on your profile page, select which vehicle you'd like to edit (at this point, you're direct to a new page) and then at the top left underneath "Add Vehicle" where you see the title of your vehicle, there is a drop down menu which the 2nd one shows "Edit Vehicle". You can choose this or the other option is at the top right, you'll see it says "Vehicle Options" with a drop down menu. First one on that menu list says 'Edit Vehicle' - select that and you will be prompted to an editing page. Please see the image below:

Attachment 201521
^ Btw, "Vehicle Deletion" is highlighted blue by default, I was not selecting that. But you'll see Edit at the top of that list.

Let us know if that works for you and/or if you need further assistance.

Cheers,
Natalie
Thanks for your response. I think what you may be indicating is an administrator only option. I do not have the "Vehicle Options" drop down menu.
The screenshot below shows what I get when I select the "Edit Vehicle" from the upper left drop menu. I can indeed edit the vehicle but I cannot do anything with [Modifications] that have been added, like change information, add pictures etc...
The second attachment [ViewVehicle] shows the modification portion that I would like to change or delete.
Thanks again.
-Richard
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MyVehicles screenshot.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	367.3 KB
ID:	201561   Click image for larger version

Name:	ViewVehicle screenshot.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	412.8 KB
ID:	201569  

2004 Wagon S 3.0, 5-speed ATX, Performance White (A2N) 167,000mi

Last edited by DrFeelGood; 03-30-2017 at 03:49 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page