Wagon love! Post up your photos... - Page 3 - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List
waughoo

46Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 127 (permalink) Old 01-11-2018, 08:45 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 258 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFeelGood View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by waughoo View Post
Cool! There are two other local wagons here in my little hampton and they are three blocks apart!?! I've even seen one at Costco that I stopped to check out. It's fun to see them. BTW only a couple of the photos are showing up.
I recently got in trouble (not really) with the missus when I ran into three (!!!) wagons doing errands and all wanted to talk. One had stayed around to thank me, about advise I had given regarding maintenance, telling me I saved them thousands with a quick diagnosis I made when hearing them pull up the first time. That was kinda nice.
Nice! Three eh? That's like finding a hen' s tooth! I've done the same and got asked, "what took you so long?!?" Well, we got to talking about our cars babe. ;-)

Alex
2004 6s Wagon MTX - grocery hauler
---}
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
{---

MODS: Tinted windows, RX8s with 225/45 R18s,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, and
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 127 (permalink) Old 01-11-2018, 08:46 PM Thread Starter

Garage
BTW... @DrFeelGood what was the diagnosis?

Alex
---}
{---

, and
post #23 of 127 (permalink) Old 01-11-2018, 09:09 PM
Track Racer

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
BTW... @DrFeelGood what was the diagnosis?
Good ol'e misfire.
I heard the car drive into the lot and I swore I heard a hickup. I waited for the driver to exit and started with the usual..."nice car, how long have you had it?" Six wagon owners seem to LOVE their cars and they stopped to talk. I mentioned what I heard and they said it just started doing something that felt like a hiccup. I said change your plugs and coils (we all know this by now). on the second encounter (months later) the woman was waiting around to tell me that her mechanic told her that it was a very good idea to replace all the coils and plugs in this car and he check and assured her that "serious" damage had not been done because of how quickly she addressed the problem. Good mechanic... or he looked it up online with your guys... Either way, maybe another one saved.

2004 6s Wagon 3.0, 5-speed ATX, Performance White (A2N)
Modifications:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 127 (permalink) Old 01-11-2018, 09:39 PM Thread Starter

Garage
So you got the feedback of a good diagnosis? How rewarding! Sounds like a good case for saving another one.

Alex
---}
{---

, and
post #25 of 127 (permalink) Old 01-12-2018, 02:14 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Here's mine. Sorry for the pic quality.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150504_075309.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	881.0 KB
ID:	214305  
DrFeelGood and Dadwagon like this.
post #26 of 127 (permalink) Old 01-12-2018, 03:48 PM
Track Racer

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyluv2 View Post
I love your ride. Especially the wheels in that anthracite color. This is exactly what I want to do with mine (or anthracite powder coated RX8 wheels)

Bring the wagon love!
babyluv2 likes this.

Modifications:

post #27 of 127 (permalink) Old 01-12-2018, 04:48 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyluv2 View Post
Nice gen1.5 wagon! Thanks for putting up your photo.
babyluv2 likes this.

Alex
---}
{---

, and
post #28 of 127 (permalink) Old 01-12-2018, 04:50 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFeelGood View Post

I want to do [this] with mine (or anthracite powder coated RX8 wheels)

Bring the wagon love!
I considered doing it with my rx-8 wheels but decided that I didn't want to wait any longer to put my wheels on. Do you have your set of rx-8's yet @DrFeelGood ?

Alex
---}
{---

, and
post #29 of 127 (permalink) Old 01-12-2018, 09:22 PM
Track Racer

Garage
Quote:
I considered doing it with my rx-8 wheels but decided that I didn't want to wait any longer to put my wheels on. Do you have your set of rx-8's yet @DrFeelGood ?
I thought I did last week. set of 4 for $120... sold with the listing not removed. DOH!
So... not yet.

Modifications:

post #30 of 127 (permalink) Old 01-12-2018, 09:40 PM Thread Starter

Garage
WOW!!! that would be a great price @DrFeelGood . Hopefully you'll find another set. I was too impatient when I went for mine. I tried a few times for a deal and they only had three or some strange thing like that so I just bought some off ebay for stoooopid money. Water under the bridge...

Alex
---}
{---

, and
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page