Mazda 6 Forums banner

3rd Gen One Stop Shop

139K views 90 replies 31 participants last post by  Beefalo 
#1 · (Edited)
Everything you need to know about the 2014+ Mazda6.

This is a running list, so please let me know any information that you'd like to see posted here and I'll be happy to add it.

General
------------------------------
Information:

My Personal Ongoing Review
Recalls / TSBs
Media / Social:
Member Rides:

Tuning Options Available!
Tuning How-To/Support

Tuning Results
2018+ Turbo Tuning
WoodinvilleDan's Supercharger Quest
Discussions:
Popular Right Now:

Reviews:
Interior / Exterior
Engine / Drivetrain
Suspension
Electrical / Lighting / Audio
Models / Trim
Releasing / Pricing / Ownership
Gripes:
Modifications:

Body Kits

Exterior:
Interior:
Engine / Suspension / Drivetrain:
DIYs:
Interior / Exterior

Engine / Suspension / Drivetrain
Electrical / Lighting / Audio
Car Care:
Parts Suppliers:
Who Sells What:
Suspension:

• Corksport
  • Tanabe
  • H&R
  • TIEN
  • Megan
  • Blistein
Intakes:
  • Injen
  • COBB
  • K&N
  • Corksport
  • HPS
Exhaust:
  • Racing Beat
  • Borla
  • HKS
  • Corksport
(Big) Brakes:
  • Brembo
  • Power Stop

See less See more
#2 ·
Make it a sticky. I also wouldn't mind to see a running list of Mazda 6 modification items available (eg. Springs: Tanabe NF210, H&R Sport, Corksport; Intakes: Corksport, JBR, Injen; Exhaust: Racing Beat, Corksport; etc.)

#4 ·
Reactions: Byakuya
#18 ·
Good stuff ... organization FtW!

#11 · (Edited)
#13 ·
Thanks! Some of those are great, others need a little more "meat" to be allocated a spot on the list. :)

This is a great reference, thanks @Byakuya. I revised my Car Care/Detailing post to make it clearer, as well as my Lease question thread :)
Awesome, thanks!

OP Updated.

#12 ·
This is a great reference, thanks @Byakuya. I revised my Car Care/Detailing post to make it clearer, as well as my Lease question thread :)

Reactions: Byakuya
#25 ·
#26 ·
#28 ·
#29 ·
First post in the new 3rd Gen section. Figured this was the appropriate thread to move.

Will be slowly organizing the old threads from the 3rd gen section into here. Please continue to be patient everyone.

#30 ·
Slowly working on cleaning this back up. After moving all the threads around most of the links are changed so the descriptions of the threads are jibberish.

Working on cleaning up the links so everyone can read them before clicking on them.

Added a few more threads per suggestions and cleaned up the layout a bit.

#33 ·
Would anyone be opposed to me adding a section for "Community Rides" or something like that, where I could post links to people's sweet build threads?

That way, people can come to the thread and find other cool 3rd gens and see what they've done for mods.

#43 ·
I'm trying to get big things up and running here in Texas since I've created a few Facebook things. One for the State and a few Cities within the State.

#35 ·
Changed up the format a little bit and increased the header font sizes so their easier to see and work better with the new theme (sorry Legacy2 users, might not look as nice for you) .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.