Car Adapter To Listen To Music From Mobile Devices - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-26-2014, 06:23 AM Thread Starter
Learners License

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Car Adapter To Listen To Music From Mobile Devices

Does anyone know a good solution for listening to music collections from iPhone or iPad in the car? I know that there are special car adapters for this. Can you suggest any? I was googling and the best reviews for connecting Apple devices has AUX Link car adapter. But before buying it I'd like to get some more information...Is someone using it? What's your opinion? Any other solutions?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-26-2014, 06:41 AM
Learners License

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I bought AUX Link car adapter for my Mazda 6 almost one year ago. Totally satisfied. Great sound, no technical problems so far. Had to spend more time than I expected to install it, but finally it worked out well (I did the installation myself, but at any service center you can have it done in no time). I was buying here AUX Link - Car AUX Adapter to connect iPhone, iPad, iPod to the car stereo It's official store so they have lowest prices (at least when I was buying it) and free delivery. As for advantages of AUX Link, it can be also used as a charger and a hands-free kit. Moreover you can control the music using the buttons on the steering wheel or the car radio. Highly recommended.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-26-2014, 07:00 AM Thread Starter
Learners License

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamMazda6 View Post
I bought AUX Link car adapter for my Mazda 6 almost one year ago. Totally satisfied. Great sound, no technical problems so far. Had to spend more time than I expected to install it, but finally it worked out well (I did the installation myself, but at any service center you can have it done in no time). I was buying here AUX Link - Car AUX Adapter to connect iPhone, iPad, iPod to the car stereo It's official store so they have lowest prices (at least when I was buying it) and free delivery. As for advantages of AUX Link, it can be also used as a charger and a hands-free kit. Moreover you can control the music using the buttons on the steering wheel or the car radio. Highly recommended.
Thanks! I checked it out. Good reviews. Did you buy it together with Bluetooth dongle?Is it worth it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-13-2014, 08:35 PM Thread Starter
Learners License

Guys, just wanted to tell you about my personal experience. Eventually made up my mind to buy car adapter AUX Link. Compared all the prices and it's really much cheaper to buy it at the official online store AUX Car Kits. The delivery took just five days. At first I tried to install it myself, but experiences some troubles extracting the head unit. So in the end I had it installed in the nearest auto workshop. It took just 15 minutes. So far totally satisfied with the adapter.

Advantages:

- high quality sound
- you can use it as a charger
- with Bluetooth dongle works perfectly as a car hands-free kit
- music control with buttons on the steering wheel and buttons on the car head unit (really convenient)
- read all music formats
- compatible with my iOS gadgets, but there is also a 3.5 mm plug for other mobile devices
- delivery is free and fast
- takes very little space and doesn't spoil the interior
- now I can listen to all my favourite compositions without carrying piles of CDs.

Disadvantages:

- a bit expensive as I also bought additional Bluetooth dongle
- could't easily extract the car stereo so had to go to service center

But taking everything into account, I believe it's a good price-quality ratio. So from my point of view it's worth it.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-23-2015, 12:41 PM
Learners License

I definitely recommend AUX Link as this is the best USB/iPod/AUX adapter I've found so far. I've already had it for my Mazda 6 for almost a year and now I've ordered the same adapter for my wife's Citroen C6 as a Christmas present.

The only negative comment is that this company always fails to deliver on time! They promise less than 7 days, but finally you receive the adapter in 10-12... So if you buy it as a present for someone, keep in mind adding some 15 days to get it for sure....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page