Guys, just wanted to tell you about my personal experience. Eventually made up my mind to buy car adapter AUX Link. Compared all the prices and it's really much cheaper to buy it at the official online store AUX Car Kits
. The delivery took just five days. At first I tried to install it myself, but experiences some troubles extracting the head unit. So in the end I had it installed in the nearest auto workshop. It took just 15 minutes. So far totally satisfied with the adapter.
- high quality sound
- you can use it as a charger
- with Bluetooth dongle works perfectly as a car hands-free kit
- music control with buttons on the steering wheel and buttons on the car head unit (really convenient)
- read all music formats
- compatible with my iOS gadgets, but there is also a 3.5 mm plug for other mobile devices
- delivery is free and fast
- takes very little space and doesn't spoil the interior
- now I can listen to all my favourite compositions without carrying piles of CDs.
- a bit expensive as I also bought additional Bluetooth dongle
- could't easily extract the car stereo so had to go to service center
But taking everything into account, I believe it's a good price-quality ratio. So from my point of view it's worth it.