Mazda 6 Forums banner

iSport Mods

491K views 2K replies 58 participants last post by  Chuckie 
#1 ·
Question to all the 2nd Gen iSport owners. I've done some mods on mine but i'm just curious as to what other after market accessories and mods are available for the iSport?

Thank you inadvance for your info brothers!

#1,642 ·
Thanks guys, you rock :). Yes those are 18" wheels.
Again yes, that's the mazda OEM spoiler, got it a year ago from parkmazdaoemparts.com. They ship OEM parts to your door for less money (at least it less than what I'd pay here to the local mazda dealer).

#1,643 · (Edited)
Nice exhaust jcgniceman! really like the sound and look

really like that look too armans. i want to do my tails exactly like that

just thought id whore a pic. not the best quality but windows look super dark for some reason. and the dealership complimented me on my rims today. felt good :)

#1,645 ·
thanks bro. I was telling the guy at the dealership i was thinking about getting some springs he said don't do it and that it will mess up the suspension. not stopping me from getting them soon though I hope

#1,657 ·
I want to so bad but haven't had time. work on weekends and school during the week. hopefully soon and pics to follow i promise :)

Thanks bro! I really like those Rx8 rims man! Those were my 1st choice:)

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com Free App
thanks mane. Yeah they were my second chioce but I love em still. wanted the same rims shadow6 has

Thanks Alex. Yours is nice too. Have you considered to have your windshield tinted too...?
when I got it tinted I originally had the windshield tinted but it got bubbly for some reason and they took it off and got my money back. not to mention its illegal in nc unless your handicapped haha. thanks though bro

#1,650 ·
anyone have the link for those Hood shocks that someone posted a while ago for the 2nd gen? they were white if anyone remebers...

#1,658 ·

#1,675 ·
Also as far as the dual tips go, it really shouldn't affect the back pressure enough to make a significant difference, if anything it might actually help with some of the back-talk that you might get with doing a high flow exhaust and headers. I'll probably eventually be doing duals as well but I too will probably wait until I can get a v6 rear bumper. Might be a little insulting to some of the v6 owners but, they just look too good. Going to be doing rear badge delete mod as well eventually. The more I look at Brandon's ride the more I love that clean look.

#1,678 ·
That is an awesome picture

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#1,688 ·
Are they actually functional as highbeams or is it more of a DRL kind of thing?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.