Mazda 6 Forums banner

iSport Mods

491K views 2K replies 58 participants last post by  Chuckie 
#1 ·
Question to all the 2nd Gen iSport owners. I've done some mods on mine but i'm just curious as to what other after market accessories and mods are available for the iSport?

Thank you inadvance for your info brothers!

#2 ·
Corksport has a short ram intake. i have it on my 09 6i and love it. Also streetunit has a rear motor mount ( some issues with it being instock IIRC email first) streetunit also has strut bars and floor braces

#3 ·
could you post some pictures of your interior with the carbon fiber wrap and your head/tail tints? since were helping eachother out here =D

#4 ·
#5 ·
#7 ·
Wow! So excited i'll order mine today bro! Thank's alot! Let's keep each other posted on our mods!
sure thing! in my sig there is a link to my 6's page. ill post there and what not do you have a page for your 6????

#9 ·
if you go to the photo/media section. you can make a thread just like this one but its about your 6. the mods youve done, how you got it, what you like and of course pics! look at mine and get an idea and make one for yours! it a good way to show off and get ideas as well good luck!!!

#13 ·
it will fit the '10. theres no difference in the engine between '09-'12

#18 ·
sounds like shenanigans to me

#15 ·
hey bro. i got my oem LED tails sitting at home waiting to be installed and i have high gloss black vinyl for my roof. just tossing some ideas to you ill post pics whebn they are done =]

Reactions: jcgniceman
#17 ·
no my gf is paying to have it installed professionally for me. this way if they screw it up they have to fix it =P

#21 ·
Gen2, I would expect the black vinyl to look awesome!! My gloss black paint looks real nice and I am getting many compliments. I should be getting my rear LEDs tomorrow as well as my Eibach kit and a Dynamax VT muffler.

#26 ·
Update us when you get that done! I was thinking of doing that to my Comet Gray 2nd gen when i had it, but i wasn't sure how it would look. would love to see the outcome!

#24 ·
im getting mine done in a few days! ill post pics so you can see =]

#25 ·
I like the new lip. I just put mine on today. The sides flare out a little more than I like but not sure how to bring it down.

Let us know how the fitment goes on the excess lip when you get it. I think it was meant for the Jdm 6 but it could be modified to fit.

#27 ·
hey did you get that ez lip off of ebay? and what is the xcess lip??? looks MEAN bro

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.