tired of people acting like I haven't done shit for the forum. - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

5Likes
  • 1 Post By Dougspeed
  • 1 Post By toy4x
  • 3 Post By Byakuya

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-08-2018, 06:23 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
Groans: 2
Groaned at 39 Times in 32 Posts
tired of people acting like I haven't done shit for the forum.

I have contributed to this forum many times. I've fixed quite a few installation threads with images broken due to photo bucket fiasco. Something that took quite a while to do, because I had go through their photobucket accounts with hundreds of pictures and find the correct links. I've gotten messages from non active members and lurkers, thanking me for my work and how they were able to do the installs thanks to the pictures. Yet when I presented this solution to everyone and the mod, they acted like oh big deal, not even a freaking thank you for my contribution.

I always try to help people when they ask me about anything.. My aftermarket headlights, for example, I'm one of the few (like 2 or 3) on this whole forum with these GT styled headlights. I bought them from another member and I constantly refer him to others who are interested in the headlights. I always answer their questions, show them pictures, etc.

I also went out of my way to find installation videos about mods and repairs exclusively for our cars. I presented these findings to the mod and he brushed me off, like anyone knows that and didn't even put the links/videos in the 3rd Gen One Stop Shop, under the excuse of copyright, yet he has all kinds of links on there from other websites.

People here act like I'm just a troll who hasn't done anything for this forum. They call me ignorant and they believe themselves to be experts and experienced.

These very same people installed lowering springs on stock shocks and called it day and they have the nerve to call me ignorant? When I tell them that you should never install lowering springs on stock shocks, they get all pissy and call me a troll.

There is a reason why my username is Mazda6suspension. I have researched the subject extensively. I have also shared teachings and knowledge about suspension work and of course it was ignored, because it didn't go with their beliefs.

Here it is.

A big lesson on suspension (Springs and Shocks)

I wish for a better mazda6club, one that can be easily searched and found, one that has the proper knowledge and information at your fingertips.

Last edited by Mazda6Suspension; 06-08-2018 at 06:26 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say NO Thank You to Mazda6Suspension For This Un-useful Post:
Dougspeed (06-08-2018), GerryB (06-09-2018), kufliclicks (06-08-2018)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-08-2018, 06:55 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
All I can think of this post is that you're a whiner. Did you need your mommy to hold you and pat you on the back? *rolls eyes*
GerryB likes this.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-08-2018, 08:26 PM

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to toy4x
I can copy paste too... I must be an expert!

Let's see....where does all of this go wrong again?

You're claiming your username now is mazda6suspension because you are an expert on suspension? What happened to the other 3 names you got banned for? You weren't an expert on any of those so it was ok to get banned and let those names go?

Experts have actual hands on knowledge of what they "claim" to be experts on. Are you enrolled in some mechanic trade school like UTI? Are you a certified mechanic with an ASE masters certification?

You have ZERO hands on knowledge of anything... much less suspension. You can't read crap on the internet and claim to be an expert with no hands on knowledge. AND you haven't even lowered your damn car... how can you even remotely comment on people who have?

At least people that have lowered their cars with lowering springs and stock shocks have taken the opportunity to learn. Did it work for them? Maybe... maybe not. At least they've done SOMETHING! You haven't done anything! Should they have tried a different set-up... probably.. but at least they tried.

Your last contributions:
- Its over if uour a male...
- I'm tired of people acting like I haven't done shit for this forum
- I'm thinking of plastidipping...
- how to deal with tailgaters...(love this one personally.. shows exactly how stupid you are)

Great contributions! Keep on enlightening me on your expertise!
@Byakuya Great continuous contributions by this member here!
GerryB likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2016 Mazda 6 GT Reflex Blue Mica
Black Chrome 19" Stock Wheels
Formula 1 Pinnacle Ceramic Tint 30% * Air Blue 80 Windshield Tint
OEM Splash Guards
AIO Tweaks
Tanabe Medalion Exhaust & NF210 Lowering Springs
Koni FSD Shocks / Struts
The Following User Says Thank You to toy4x For This Useful Post:
GerryB (06-09-2018)
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-09-2018, 03:25 PM
Shiro Shinobi

Mentioned: 746 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2677 Post(s)
Thanked 3,970 Times in 2,788 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 15 Times in 15 Posts
Garage
*sigh* Saw this one coming - I warned @Mz6GreyGhost but he wanted to see it for himself, so we've let you continue with your rambling lately.

I KNOW I've given you this same lecture before, but old habits die hard don't they, Seiya?

1) No one asked you or told you that you had to contribute.
2) No one, besides yourself, who contributes on this forum (or any other forum for that matter) expects to be given a golden medal and showered with praise.
3) Because of the (dozens of) nonsense threads you've made over the years (including several EXACTLY like this), you've dug such a deep hole for yourself that it will take a LOT more than a few 'helpful' threads to get you any respect.
4) Compared to the contributions of many of the members of this forum, a few fixed broken links and images is trivial; get off your high horse.

Quote:
I wish for a better mazda6club, one that can be easily searched and found, one that has the proper knowledge and information at your fingertips.
So you litter it with threads like this, and your inane rants about things you have no knowledge about? Ridiculous.

@toy4x This is his 6th account and he's tempting fate to be banned again, but my hands are currently tied.

Yet another worthless thread I need to come home to on a weekend and close on your behalf, Seiya. Thanks!
toy4x, GerryB and kufliclicks like this.

Current:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Sold:
, 3rd Generation

A gov't big enough to give you anything you want is big enough to take all you have.
"Camry: For Drivers Without a Soul." - Mz6GreyGhost
For your 'will these tires fit' needs:

Need a Part Number? Find it

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Byakuya For This Useful Post:
Dougspeed (06-09-2018), GerryB (06-09-2018)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page