Its over if you are a male in 2018 - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

21Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-07-2018, 05:21 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
Groans: 2
Groaned at 39 Times in 32 Posts
Its over if you are a male in 2018

The Following User Says NO Thank You to Mazda6Suspension For This Un-useful Post:
kufliclicks (06-08-2018)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-07-2018, 06:11 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazda6Suspension View Post
Not sure what this has to do with a car forum?
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-07-2018, 06:36 PM
Mazda Guru

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 690 Post(s)
Thanked 1,101 Times in 805 Posts
Groaned at 14 Times in 10 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridasignature View Post
That's why he posted this in the Lounge.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2018 MAZDA 6 GRAND TOURING RESERVE - Deep Crystal Blue
"The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why." - Mark Twain
post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-07-2018, 07:28 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
[QUOTE=Mz6GreyGhost;5001970]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridasignature View Post
That's why he posted this in the Lounge.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
Ah yes the “lounge”, I see sorry for my ignorance ole chap.
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-07-2018, 08:27 PM
Track Racer

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
Garage
Remember, Fox "News" is only entertainment, according to the late Roger Ales, its founder.
GerryB and kufliclicks like this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2004 6s Wagon 3.0, 5-speed ATX, Performance White (A2N)
Modifications:

post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-08-2018, 12:12 AM

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
Groans: 1
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFeelGood View Post
Remember, Fox "News" is only entertainment, according to the late Roger Ales, its founder.
This.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-08-2018, 10:48 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFeelGood View Post
Everything he is saying about men is correct nowadays. It's just is not politically correct to talk about this
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-08-2018, 12:10 PM

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to toy4x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazda6Suspension View Post
Everything he is saying about men is correct nowadays. It's just is not politically correct to talk about this
This is part of the problem. You actually saying he's correct. Your generation doesn't know how to go outside and do things for yourself. There's always someone/ something to blame for your faults... uour whole fricken generation thinks they have ADHD and are taking some type of prescription drug.

The liberals making it so that everyone gets a participation trophy, there are no winners....keep spilling everyone's a winner bullcrap and see how deep this rabbit hole will go.

Look at what you Seiya can't do... waaahh I can't paint my brakes... waaahh I can't plasti dip my wheels because I can't take off a tire and I'll get my sensitive hands dirty... damn man.. man up and do something! Instead you want to complain about fricken everything. You should do this on your car because I researched it for 5 minutes on a computer... oh but I'm unable to do it to mine because I have no skills...

YOU are the perfect example what has become wrong with this country.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

2016 Mazda 6 GT Reflex Blue Mica
Black Chrome 19" Stock Wheels
Formula 1 Pinnacle Ceramic Tint 30% * Air Blue 80 Windshield Tint
OEM Splash Guards
AIO Tweaks
Tanabe Medalion Exhaust & NF210 Lowering Springs
Koni FSD Shocks / Struts
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-08-2018, 12:17 PM Thread Starter

You don't even know my age and I'm not a liberal

Nice baiting though. I know your goal is to get me banned, but I won't give you the pleasure lol
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-08-2018, 12:33 PM
Track Racer

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
Garage
While I think the above response is overly harsh there are likely trends that the Fox editorial does touch upon. From a medical perspective I can speak about the plastic pollution and micronization of these plastics. These plastics have been shown in many instances to mimic estrogen in the body, meaning the molecules look similar enough to the hormone it replaces to trigger the same or similar effects within the body. Testosterone has been dropping but estrogen in women has also been rising. Estrogen offsets the effects of testosterone in men and this leads to loss of physical stamina and strength, lower fertility and depression to just name a few. Could depression lead to any of the "symptoms" referenced in the piece?
High estrogen leads to lower fertility, increased breast cancer and other cancers in women, also a trend witnessed.

One aspect that makes this an editorial rather than a fact piece is there are no "studies" or "polls" that are referenced by name making it impossible to check the statistical analysis regarding wages, employment, IQ, etc...

Any time there is a change in the status quo it is going to be difficult. The disparities between race and gender are still astronomical. In order for there to be an equalization some will have to gain while others loose. This is to be expected in a normalization event.

This network caters to "white" males predominantly and therefor will tailor it entertainment pieces to draw and retain this demographic.

In this era of massive, almost paralyzing choice, we can surround ourselves with mountains of "sources" that represent the opinions we already hold (through cable TV, satellite talk radio, internet and forums).This gives us the impression that things are more representative than they really are. The real danger is that we are no longer challenged by ideas that are new or have not been considered for some time, thus reducing our practice in compromise and debate.

People become threatened and lash out personally as a result (gun/auto violence and suicide?)

Statistics are wonderful in that they can say anything you want them to.

Please be courteous and listen to others. Create a space where we can share our ideas (even if radically different) in safety. I think if we can do that we will all see that our situations are the same and the wool is being pulled over everyone's eyes.

/rant
Koralie13, Steebs and Carbon Soul like this.

2004 6s Wagon 3.0, 5-speed ATX, Performance White (A2N)
Modifications:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page