Mentioned: 695 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2363 Post(s)
Thanked 3,792 Times in 2,642 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 13 Times in 13 Posts
Garage
Forum Behavior

Well, what I just spent time cleaning up isn't the first thing I want to see when coming back from a weekend away from the site.

@Seiya - That's enough. I've been VERY nice about this the whole time, but you're done now. If I have to delete even one more post in regards to your comments either being negative towards someone, or causing negativity, you're done with this forum.

Before you go on a rant with me, I'd like to use the following anecdote:

A baseball fan wears a Yankees hat into Fenway park (Red Sox land) to watch a game. The fans start to get rowdy around this person because, well, it's how we are in Boston when it comes to the Yanks. While the Yankees fan may have the best intentions in the world, and merely want to hang around and shoot the breeze while enjoying the same game everyone else is, the fact that his mere presence causes many people to become hostile is enough to warrant his removal from the game.

@GerryB, @toy4x, and everyone else who has been part of any of these events, please report and/or tag me immediately the next time this happens and I'll be quick to nip it in the bud for good. Thanks for helping out so far; it's appreciated.
toy4x, GerryB and Cyborg JSK like this.

Current:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Sold:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 3rd Generation

Who would have thought a businessman would be good at running a giant business?...
"Camry: For Drivers Without a Soul." - Mz6GreyGhost
For your 'will these tires fit' needs:

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Byakuya For This Useful Post:
cortez_972 (02-16-2017), Cyborg JSK (11-08-2016), Donkey Grundle (11-07-2016), flyandi (11-08-2016), GerryB (11-07-2016), MilR (11-07-2016), my95tsi (11-07-2016), toy4x (11-07-2016)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 87 (permalink) Old 11-07-2016, 06:00 PM
Banned

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
Groaned at 27 Times in 18 Posts
Yet I haven't broken any rules, except expressed my opinion on things, which many people simply dislike. If they don't like my opinion on things, they can simply not comment on what I post or put me on ignore. Nobody is forcing them to respond to me. They do so, because they get a kick out of it. They like having that "clown" who they can put down and make fun of. As you can see, many people here have removed me from their ignore list and even follow me around, trying to provoke me and saying mean things, of course, I'm the only one here at fault, right?

Notice how this guy @my95tsi claimed several times that he would put me on his ignore list, yet he has not done so. He loves me. He loves having a clown or poster who people can put down and make fun of, who everyone can gang up on. Notice how he likes every single post when someone comments on my posts.

Show me the forum rules and point what specific rules I have broken or violated? None. I haven't personally offended or attacked anyone. I have stayed on topic, which are cars, the mazda 6 and the mods. Of course, all these people, since they are unable to counter my arguments, all they can do is tag the moderator, as if they were being bullied by the preschool bully and then have to call principal or something lol

Last edited by Seiya; 11-07-2016 at 06:10 PM.
post #3 of 87 (permalink) Old 11-07-2016, 06:17 PM

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
You clearly have issues with existing in a civilized society. Among other things. Obviously, your parents never told you "no" when you were a toddler, hence you continue to conduct yourself as one. Your life will be, shall we say, interesting when the real world comes knocking.

Sent from a Samsung that doesn't explode.
post #4 of 87 (permalink) Old 11-07-2016, 10:23 PM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
Forum Behavior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byakuya View Post
Well, what I just spent time cleaning up isn't the first thing I want to see when coming back from a weekend away from the site.

@Seiya - That's enough. I've been VERY nice about this the whole time, but you're done now. If I have to delete even one more post in regards to your comments either being negative towards someone, or causing negativity, you're done with this forum.

A baseball fan wears a Yankees hat into Fenway park (Red Sox land) to watch a game. The fans start to get rowdy around this person because, well, it's how we are in Boston when it comes to the Yanks. While the Yankees fan may have the best intentions in the world, and merely want to hang around and shoot the breeze while enjoying the same game everyone else is, the fact that his mere presence causes many people to become hostile is enough to warrant his removal from the game.

@GerryB, @toy4x, and everyone else who has been part of any of these events, please report and/or tag me immediately the next time this happens and I'll be quick to nip it in the bud for good. Thanks for helping out so far; it's appreciated.

I hope you get rid of this turd sooner than later. He's like one of those that just won't flush. You should see his "sleeper" post 4 hours ago. Just another reason to flush him. He won't be missed.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Last edited by my95tsi; 11-08-2016 at 08:12 AM.
post #5 of 87 (permalink) Old 11-07-2016, 10:35 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Groans: 4
Seiya is a textbook troll and not even clever at that. I am so glad i put him on the ignore list after the first couple of weeks of his cantankerous behavior, it is all nice and pleasant now. This is a close knit community with a handful of active posters, but an absolute treasure trove of information. I enjoy reading and learning as i go, and trying to positively contribute where i can. IMHO, Byakuya has been very,very patient with this person who is obviously here to spread negativity and enjoy the reaction. He should have been put on notice or permanently banned a long time ago.
post #6 of 87 (permalink) Old 11-07-2016, 10:58 PM
Learners License

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byakuya View Post

I realize I haven't been here long so perhaps no one will care, but I take issue with that analogy. If people in Boston can't handle someone wearing a baseball cap, then maybe they have the problem, and not the person with the ball cap. While Seiya does seem to grind everyone's intellectual synchros to a nub, it's only because you guys allow him to do that to you. You don't HAVE to read his posts, and I'm sure someone here probably finds him entertaining. I don't personally care about his posts, but I do think its pretty lame to remove someone just because other people think his posts are distasteful. Now, if he were breaking rules, then that would be different, and perhaps he has done that somewhere I haven't seen, unless there's a rule somewhere that says you may not disagree with someone.
post #7 of 87 (permalink) Old 11-07-2016, 11:12 PM

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
Groans: 3
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Garage
How about we clarify the analogy. If you're a Yankees fan going to a BoSox game, and you're wearing the hat because you love the Yankees, and get disrespect from the BoSox fans because of your hat without having said anything, that's one thing.

However, as I feel applies to this instance, if you start agitating the BoSox fans in their house wearing that Yankees hat by saying "The Red Sox suck!", then tell authorities after your beat down that "I didn't do anything, I was just watching the game and the all ganged up on me!".... THAT is asshattery.

Don't come to a forum, call people out negatively because they don't match your viewpoint, then get all chastised and play the victim when people lash back. That should be left on the grade school playground. We're all adults.
toy4x, GerryB, rjhornsby and 1 others like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to michael95350 For This Useful Post:
flyandi (11-08-2016)
post #8 of 87 (permalink) Old 11-07-2016, 11:19 PM
Track Racer

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Groans: 4
Garage
Steve, Mjölnir needs a workout.
Donkey Grundle and colint611 like this.

At least I have chicken- Leeroy Jenkins

v5.0 and counting
post #9 of 87 (permalink) Old 11-07-2016, 11:20 PM
Learners License

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
I dunno man. There is an ignore list for a reason. Even if the Yankee's fan decides to provoke the Red Sox fans, they are still more in the wrong for beating him up. Is it asshattery, as you say? Perhaps so, but as soon as you beat him up you become the bigger asshat. Just put the dude on ignore and be done with it. It's in the User CP.
post #10 of 87 (permalink) Old 11-07-2016, 11:30 PM

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
Unfortunately, Tapatalk doesn't have an ignore option.

Sent from a Samsung that doesn't explode.
colint611 and SubiGT like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page