What really happened at sandy hook - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 02:19 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 10 Times in 9 Posts
What really happened at sandy hook

http://youtu.be/Wx9GxXYKx_8

It's long but it's certainly not the story we were told... And I k ow this is a touchy subject but. I wouldn't be sharing it if it didn't have any real evidence proving that the story is different

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

Last edited by Isnt; 01-15-2013 at 02:24 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 02:25 PM

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
Groans: 3
Groaned at 8 Times in 8 Posts
I saw the video posted on my wall on Facebook but I don't have 30 minutes to watch it lol. Can you give me a short summery or what it is about?

post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 02:35 PM

Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
Thanked 1,163 Times in 821 Posts
Groans: 18
Groaned at 36 Times in 32 Posts
Oh god, you martyred yourself to post this...i was wondering who would be the one

People come out with "proof of hoax" videos for everything...9/11, landing on the moon and landing on mars, area 51, tupak's death, michael jackson's death...the list goes on. Doesnt give them anymore credibility than the event itself.

1996 Miata

SOLD: 2006 BCM MS6 GT #00584
CP-E 3" Straight Pipe Exhaust. CP-E TMIC. HTP 3" TIP. Custom 3.5" MAF SRI. SU RMM. SU TP. Forge V1 BPV. Cobb AP. RichTuned. Denso ITV22. PTP HPFP Internals. STi S204 Lip. Megan Racing Springs. XXR 530 18x8.75 +33. VEI Boost Gauge with Block8head pod. Blox Shift Knob.

SOLD: 2009 Mazda 6i GT.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 6Y MAZDA For This Useful Post:
Byakuya (01-15-2013), Isnt (01-15-2013)
post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 02:44 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
Groaned at 10 Times in 9 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6Y MAZDA View Post
Oh god, you martyred yourself to post this...i was wondering who would be the one

People come out with "proof of hoax" videos for everything...9/11, landing on the moon and landing on mars, area 51, tupak's death, michael jackson's death...the list goes on. Doesnt give them anymore credibility than the event itself.
I agree, but i find this one more legit for than others like 9/11 etc, idk why :P

It can't hurt to watch aha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tj_Blaire View Post
I saw the video posted on my wall on Facebook but I don't have 30 minutes to watch it lol. Can you give me a short summery or what it is about?

How facebook pages set up for the dead kids, donation pages were set up 4 days before the shooting, day before shooting, and an hour before the shooting. How on news feed there was no parents or children just bunch of cops. How some of the parents and officals are seen laughing etc at jokes on the scene/ day after

Last edited by Isnt; 01-15-2013 at 02:46 PM.
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 02:45 PM
Shiro Shinobi

Mentioned: 407 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1698 Post(s)
Thanked 3,211 Times in 2,235 Posts
Groaned at 7 Times in 7 Posts
Quote:

Perfectly said sir.

Can't tell you how many people STILL believe that the moon landing was a hoax. We have a goddamned robot on Mars and you still don't think we got to the moon?

People love to make conspiracies. How about rather than wasting your time on that, we try to solve the problem of keeping our children safe in schools in the first place?

Current: 2014 GT, Sold: 2004 V6 GT, The Great Mazda Climb!

25 Years Ago We Had Reagan, Bob Hope, Johnny Cash, and Steve Jobs.
Now We Have Barak Obama, No Hope, No Cash, and No Jobs.

"Camry: For Drivers Without a Soul." - Mz6GreyGhost
Everything you'll ever need for the 3rd Gen Mazda6
post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 04:03 PM

Quote:

9/11 i do belive was a hoax.
There is alot of videos about how the united states used the false flag policy to get inself into the wars like the sinking of the lusitania the united states received warnings from germany that is they had any ships by the europe shore they would torpedo them and they sent one over and it got sank.
Then the attack of pearl harbor there has been documentation that the US knew about the japs comming and that FDR was instigating them by cutting off trade and many other things because they wanted in WWII.
And with 9/11 there was many people who were intervied that said they were at the towers and heard explosians before the first plane hit and if you watch the movie "zeitgeist" which is on netflix by the way lol, there was interviews of a few people who were in the basement and they said there was explosions down there and one guy was thrown across the basement.
The false flag policy is something hitler did in the 30's and 40's to get everyone to fall for nazi germany, he even set one of his own goverment buildings on fire to scare the public and alot of people think that is what our government is doing.
I havent watched that video because like i said i dont have 30 minutes (id rather watch its always sunny in philadelphia lmao) but ive talked to a few people who think that the shooting was a set-up because they needed fear to push through a new gun law, if the public is scared congress can get what they want history has proven time and time again that it works.
Thats how the federal reserve started and all the previous central banks started, thats why everyone pays federal tax even though theres no law for it.
Sorry for my mini history lesson but the only people i tell this stuff to is my wife and my mom and they are too dumb-witted to understand
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byakuya View Post
Perfectly said sir.

Can't tell you how many people STILL believe that the moon landing was a hoax. We have a goddamned robot on Mars and you still don't think we got to the moon?

People love to make conspiracies. How about rather than wasting your time on that, we try to solve the problem of keeping our children safe in schools in the first place?

I second that, but sadly schools will never learn. i got an amber alert for my area and even though it was in philly which is all the way across the state i followed the story, this lady dressed as a muslim just walked into this kindergardeners school and said she was the girls mom forged her name and abducted her. todays society is to dumb to stand up and ask questions to solve the problem they would rather ask questions as to why it keeps happening instead of looking for the solution.
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 05:50 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
There is a fatal flaw concerning any hoax or conspiracy allegations concerning events like Sandy Hook or 9/11. And that is that we do not live in a time where misdirection of this magnitude is possible.

I don't know how anyone could honestly believe that events such as Sandy Hook could be concocted for the sole purpose of restricting current firearms laws.

Sandy Hook happened.
9/11 happened.

And they did so how they have been shown.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JohnSnowNW For This Useful Post:
6Y MAZDA (01-15-2013), daztd (01-16-2013), Jjkalai (01-15-2013), Mz6GreyGhost (01-16-2013)
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 05:57 PM

Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
Thanked 1,163 Times in 821 Posts
Groans: 18
Groaned at 36 Times in 32 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnSnowNW View Post
There is a fatal flaw concerning any hoax or conspiracy allegations concerning events like Sandy Hook or 9/11. And that is that we do not live in a time where misdirection of this magnitude is possible.

I don't know how anyone could honestly believe that events such as Sandy Hook could be concocted for the sole purpose of restricting current firearms laws.

Sandy Hook happened.
9/11 happened.

And they did so how they have been shown.

Exactly and this is just like those people who beleive FreeMasons are the Illuminati resurrected to create a new world order and world domination and all that other bullshit.

1996 Miata

SOLD: 2006 BCM MS6 GT #00584
CP-E 3" Straight Pipe Exhaust. CP-E TMIC. HTP 3" TIP. Custom 3.5" MAF SRI. SU RMM. SU TP. Forge V1 BPV. Cobb AP. RichTuned. Denso ITV22. PTP HPFP Internals. STi S204 Lip. Megan Racing Springs. XXR 530 18x8.75 +33. VEI Boost Gauge with Block8head pod. Blox Shift Knob.

SOLD: 2009 Mazda 6i GT.

post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 06:24 PM

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
Groans: 7
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
I live less than 10 min away and work less than 1/2 mile away from Sandy Hook. All you need to see is the haunted looks in those families' eyes to know that any thoughts of a conspiracy are not only false, but thoughtless and put a further emotional toll on all those affected.

2007 Mazdaspeed6 GT
SOLD =(
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lara6 For This Useful Post:
Byakuya (01-15-2013), Final Impact (01-15-2013), Mz6GreyGhost (01-16-2013)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page