PEOPLE BEWARE..MEMBER "enuff said" IS A SCAMMER - Page 2 - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 52 (permalink) Old 12-11-2012, 03:29 PM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Groans: 10
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper66 View Post
@enuff said

please chime in so we can get both sides of the story.
He was active as of 12:03.. might be time to send this guy a PM.

304whp/360tq Vdyno 1.01 CF
Cobb AP, Sure 3" Full3 Aeros Intake, Autotech Internals, M2 DP, 3" CP-E Single Exit (w/resonator), 3.25" ETS, PnP'ed IM w/VTCS removed, 1/16"Sure TIG spacer Synapse BPV, AWR 70 Duro RMM, JBR 70 Duro TMM, Denso 1-Step Colder Plugs, TWM Shifter Bushings, SM OCC, Custom Shift Knob, Custom Shifter Weight, SURE Shorcut, H&R Springs, Tenzo DC-6 Wheels
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 52 (permalink) Old 12-11-2012, 08:38 PM
Banned

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
look i sent the dude the intake. I had this problem myself when I lived in Germany. USPS sometimes holds items in customs for further inspection, it happened twice to me when I was stationed in Europe when I ordered a new exhaust and headers for my car. They were held in a further inspection area for 30 days. I would've never known about this shit going on if I wasn't email notified about a user name tag. As for stav, I sent the item. I'll give until 31 December for you to either receive it or for it to be returned to me. If I do not have the item returned me (due to a USPS error) or you don't receive it then I will chalk it up as a loss and then return the money to you. I will not, however, be refunding you the money before then. I will give the mailing system 3 more weeks to possibly work (whether the intake is returned to me/received by you). So simply put: if neither of us have the intake in our possession by 31 December 2012 I will then refund your money and take the loss.

My apologies that this shit became public. I work from 4 am to 6 pm daily, I don't really have the time to come and roam the site like I once did. Also, with all due respect to the moderators here... could my legal name please be removed from Stav's original post. I've been pretty clear and concise about where I stand with this situation, I'm going to give USPS the chance to get this shit working. I misplaced the tracking information during a Europe to California move and then a cross country move I conducted in late October/Mid November. To be clear here's my plan of action, with honestly no room for negotiation since the intake is still floating somewhere in the world:

- If "Stav" doesn't receive the intake by 31 December 2012 I will refund his money to his paypal NLT 1 Jan 2013
- If the intake is returned to me by 31 December 2012 I will refund his money to his paypal immediately or NLT 1 Jan 2013
- If neither of us have possession of the intake by 31 December 2012 I will refund "Stav" the money to his paypal NLT 1 Jan 2013

that's it... simple as that my apologies to the mods, sorry I obviously haven't checked my shit in a couple weeks. Wasn't my intent... as for "Stav" no offense man if you don't like what I've laid out, that's how I will handle this. I probably won't be back for a rebuttal/debate with you until 30/31 December since ya know I have a job that consumes most of my time and I'd much rather focus my efforts on that.

Last edited by enuff said; 12-11-2012 at 08:41 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enuff said For This Useful Post:
flipper66 (12-13-2012), Mz6GreyGhost (12-11-2012), Rainmens (12-12-2012), Rockinbluesron (01-09-2013)
post #13 of 52 (permalink) Old 12-11-2012, 09:46 PM
Mazda Guru

Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
Quoted: 396 Post(s)
Groaned at 13 Times in 9 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by enuff said View Post
look i sent the dude the intake. I had this problem myself when I lived in Germany. USPS sometimes holds items in customs for further inspection, it happened twice to me when I was stationed in Europe when I ordered a new exhaust and headers for my car. They were held in a further inspection area for 30 days. I would've never known about this shit going on if I wasn't email notified about a user name tag. As for stav, I sent the item. I'll give until 31 December for you to either receive it or for it to be returned to me. If I do not have the item returned me (due to a USPS error) or you don't receive it then I will chalk it up as a loss and then return the money to you. I will not, however, be refunding you the money before then. I will give the mailing system 3 more weeks to possibly work (whether the intake is returned to me/received by you). So simply put: if neither of us have the intake in our possession by 31 December 2012 I will then refund your money and take the loss.

My apologies that this shit became public. I work from 4 am to 6 pm daily, I don't really have the time to come and roam the site like I once did. Also, with all due respect to the moderators here... could my legal name please be removed from Stav's original post. I've been pretty clear and concise about where I stand with this situation, I'm going to give USPS the chance to get this shit working. I misplaced the tracking information during a Europe to California move and then a cross country move I conducted in late October/Mid November. To be clear here's my plan of action, with honestly no room for negotiation since the intake is still floating somewhere in the world:

- If "Stav" doesn't receive the intake by 31 December 2012 I will refund his money to his paypal NLT 1 Jan 2013
- If the intake is returned to me by 31 December 2012 I will refund his money to his paypal immediately or NLT 1 Jan 2013
- If neither of us have possession of the intake by 31 December 2012 I will refund "Stav" the money to his paypal NLT 1 Jan 2013

that's it... simple as that my apologies to the mods, sorry I obviously haven't checked my shit in a couple weeks. Wasn't my intent... as for "Stav" no offense man if you don't like what I've laid out, that's how I will handle this. I probably won't be back for a rebuttal/debate with you until 30/31 December since ya know I have a job that consumes most of my time and I'd much rather focus my efforts on that.
Thank you for your side of the issue, and for taking the time to explain it without telling off the OP or anyone else in this thread.

I'm gonna let the two of you handle this through PMs, and I do hope it works out for the both of you.

Injen SP Intake | Tinted Sidemarkers | H9 3000K Fogs | 6000K HighBeams | Triton V3 Switchbacks up front | Triton V3 Turn Signals out back | Full LED Taillamps
"Then he takes out a cigar and enjoys the ride" - Byakuya
post #14 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-08-2013, 09:36 AM Thread Starter
Learners License

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hi again everybody...I asked Mz6GreyGhost to reopen the thread (and his was kind enough to do so in no time) as I wanted to let everybody know what has happened regarding the sale...

Once more Mr. Adam Halleck was full of lies....

I agreed to give him all the time he asked, in order to make sure the intake is not stuck in customs etc etc..unfortunately (for me) it never arrived.... so I was (in vain) expecting Mr. Halleck to make the refund on the 1st of January as he promised publicly in front of everybody a few weeks ago.
He never made the refund, and again he has disappeared and does not reply any messages..
I am tending to believe that he only wanted to gain some time, thinking that if 40 days are past since the payment I wouldn't be able to open a case in PAYPAL (PAYPAL regulation) and hence I wouldn't be able to get my money back...unfortunately for him there are other legal ways, and all our correspondence, along with his posts in this thread are saved and will be forwarded to the relevant authorities within 2 days, if he fails again to contact me...

Last edited by stav; 01-08-2013 at 09:40 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to stav For This Useful Post:
Rainmens (01-08-2013)
post #15 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-08-2013, 01:06 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Groans: 1
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Unfortunate. Hopefully it works out

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

My Mazda 6 thread!

Cosmetic:Interior/Exterior LED swap, Chrome Dipped turn signals, Apexcone 35w 8000k HID, OEM LED Tailight swap, 3M vinyl black roof, Plastidipped front and rear trim, 5w Cree reverse bulbs

Power:Corksport SRI, Custom Mazdaspeed Exhaust

Suspension: 1st gen Mazda 6 sport springs by Mazdaspeed ( thanks flipper66)

Dealer Accessories: OEM All-Weather mats, OEM Sun Shade,

Contests: ROTM with SFLA Mazda Crew, ROTM with JRP Racing
post #16 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-08-2013, 01:13 PM

Sorry about that.. he's had plenty of time. Its obvious he is a scammer and i hope you do what you need to, short of spending extra money, to get him in trouble with the law.

Cobb AP, Sure 3" Full3 Aeros Intake, Autotech Internals, M2 DP, 3" CP-E Single Exit (w/resonator), 3.25" ETS, PnP'ed IM w/VTCS removed, 1/16"Sure TIG spacer Synapse BPV, AWR 70 Duro RMM, JBR 70 Duro TMM, Denso 1-Step Colder Plugs, TWM Shifter Bushings, SM OCC, Custom Shift Knob, Custom Shifter Weight, SURE Shorcut, H&R Springs, Tenzo DC-6 Wheels
post #17 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-08-2013, 01:15 PM
Learners License

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Groans: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Reasons why I never purchase privately.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

Car: 2007 Velocity Red Mica MS6
Mods: OEM Turbo Replacement @ 57k miles, Cobb Accessport (Stage1+SUR2+TIH93 Rev.200), ITV22, Sure Aeros v2 SRI, Sure Sidewinder TIH, Forge BPV, Magnaflow 2.5" CBE, SU 2.5" Test Pipe, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, Sure Rear Engine Mount, SU Rear Interior Brace, SU Front Side Marker Tint, DIY AUX Port, DDM Tuning 3000k HID Kit in Fogs, TRS Morimoto Projector Swap w/ 5000k HID Bulbs (Stock ballasts), 15% Rear/30% Front tints.
Waiting to be installed: N/A
post #18 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-08-2013, 01:45 PM
Mazda Guru

Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 570 Post(s)
Groans: 126
Groaned at 11 Times in 11 Posts
Let alone the fact this kid sold something with 1. Not enough posts and 2. Not even in the For sale section, He is yet to resolve the issue with Stav. I would like to see some action taken against "enuff."

There is one thing I love about MSF, and thats if one of its members gets boned in this manner, they give one warning to the seller. If the seller doens't correct the issue, they then make the guys life a living hell till he refunds the buyer. Not Suggesting we be like them, just mentioning it cause no one likes to be scammed.

Stav I'm really sorry to hear about all this and it makes me very hesitant to use our FS section. If there is one thing we can all learn it is to do as Mz6GreyGhost suggests, if you see a post the doesn't comply with our rules, report it.

Have I helped you or supplied you with Information? Thank me by donating to The New England Mazda6 Auto Club HERE.
post #19 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-08-2013, 04:33 PM
Rally Racer

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Groans: 5
Groaned at 36 Times in 26 Posts
Not taking anysides. But this dude is in the Military, he may had to be shipped back to Afgahn. This has happened to brother, told your deploying in 2months. Then the next day, ur on your way over seas. I say give the guy some more time, his excuse is defending our country, pretty good reason. I mean his name is out there, came on and defended himself. If i was a scammer, i would of never chimned in lol. But i may be absouletly wrong. Just give a little more time.
The Following User Says Thank You to Slate6 For This Useful Post:
SonicNutrition (01-08-2013)
post #20 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-08-2013, 04:43 PM

He's in the military? Must have missed that.. but i have plenty of friends overseas serving that have access to the internet. Even one that were in Afghanistan.. its bad over there, but they still have some comforts.

EDIT-Lol, he was active as of 1:06 pm haha

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rainmens For This Useful Post:
6Y MAZDA (01-08-2013), SonicNutrition (01-08-2013)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page