Member Pics - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
Go Back   Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum > General > Lounge
New User? Register
Mazda6Club.com is the premier Mazda 6 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2002, 06:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Retired Moderator
 
Steve 6er's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Sweden
Posts: 5,097
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
iTrader: 0 reviews
Default How do you look?

The web is great, but it is also making us all very anonymous. I think it's fun to get to know you people at least a little bit.

So, I'm taking the first step and reveal how I look. I only have one pic of me in the computer, and I'm not the only one in it. I got married this summer to my girlfriend (for 13 years) and I had this pic from the photographer to send to our daily paper.

Beware, watch at your own risk.

And as I said; there's two people on the pic. And I'm not my wife. I'm the other one...:D
Steve 6er is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-30-2002, 11:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: NL
Posts: 246
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
iTrader: 0 reviews
Default Replying to Topic 'How do you look?'

I'd like to post a pic of me, but since I don't have a digital cam or a scanner..
BTW, congrats with your marriage :D

Coen
OppenheimeR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2002, 11:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
Retired Moderator
 
Steve 6er's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Sweden
Posts: 5,097
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
iTrader: 0 reviews
Default Replying to Topic 'How do you look?'

QUOTE
Quote:
Originally posted by OppenheimeR


* * * * * * I'd like to post a pic of me, but since I don't have a digital cam or a scanner..
BTW, congrats with your marriage :D *

Coen[/b]
Thanx. Even ugly boys can get married. I'm the living proof!;)
Steve 6er is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2002, 01:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Gujustud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Richmond, BC, Canada
Posts: 1,674
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
iTrader: 0 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to Gujustud
Default Replying to Topic 'How do you look?'



Hehe, hows that for my picture. Thats me in red, on the '94 RF600. I got my bike license this year, and this picture was taken on a trip up to Penticton, with 5 friends of mine (we've done it yearly since highschool). 3 of us rode up, the other bikes; '01 R1, and '99 Ninja.



You can catch a bit of my face in this one. If I look tired, and bitchy, try sittin on a sports bike for 4 hours, man does your ass and legs kill!!
Gujustud is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2002, 01:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Learners License
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 23
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
iTrader: 0 reviews
Default Replying to Topic 'How do you look?'

Nice pic steve... that pic surprised me, I thought you were like 20 (around my younging age). :P
Labtec is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2002, 04:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Retired Moderator
 
Steve 6er's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Sweden
Posts: 5,097
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
iTrader: 0 reviews
Default Replying to Topic 'How do you look?'

QUOTE
Quote:
Originally posted by Labtec


* * * * * * Nice pic steve... that pic surprised me, I thought you were like 20 (around my younging age). :P[/b]
Thanks...I think??

So I didn't look 20?? Damn!

Well, when I was 20 I couldn't have afforded a brand new car. I do now. I guess aging comes with a price, but there's some benefit to go with it also...:D
Steve 6er is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2002, 04:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
Retired Moderator
 
Steve 6er's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Sweden
Posts: 5,097
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
iTrader: 0 reviews
Default Replying to Topic 'How do you look?'

QUOTE
Quote:
Originally posted by Gujustud


* * * * * *

Hehe, hows that for my picture. Thats me in red, on the '94 RF600. I got my bike license this year, and this picture was taken on a trip up to Penticton, with 5 friends of mine (we've done it yearly since highschool). 3 of us rode up, the other bikes; '01 R1, and '99 Ninja.



You can catch a bit of my face in this one. If I look tired, and bitchy, try sittin on a sports bike for 4 hours, man does your ass and legs kill!![/b]
As hard as I try, it seems to me there are no pictures here...perhaps the server is down...
Steve 6er is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2002, 10:23 AM   #8 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: NL
Posts: 246
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
iTrader: 0 reviews
Default Replying to Topic 'How do you look?'

QUOTE
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve 6er


* * * * * * QUOTE
Quote:
Originally posted by Gujustud


* * * * * *

Hehe, hows that for my picture. Thats me in red, on the '94 RF600. I got my bike license this year, and this picture was taken on a trip up to Penticton, with 5 friends of mine (we've done it yearly since highschool). 3 of us rode up, the other bikes; '01 R1, and '99 Ninja.



You can catch a bit of my face in this one. If I look tired, and bitchy, try sittin on a sports bike for 4 hours, man does your ass and legs kill!![/b]
As hard as I try, it seems to me there are no pictures here...perhaps the server is down...[/b][/quote]

Gujustud, where are you're pic's then? I don't see any of them..
I almost forgot to say, but I think motorbikes RULEZ!! I'd like to get one myself (in the future); but I think I first have to get my driverslicense (for car AND motor :(:().

Coen

Ps. would be cool; a garage filled with a Mazda 6 (MPS!!) next to a '02 Honda R1.. :D
OppenheimeR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2002, 11:30 AM   #9 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Gujustud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Richmond, BC, Canada
Posts: 1,674
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
iTrader: 0 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to Gujustud
Default Replying to Topic 'How do you look?'

QUOTE
Quote:
Originally posted by OppenheimeR
Gujustud, where are you're pic's then? I don't see any of them..
I almost forgot to say, but I think motorbikes RULEZ!! I'd like to get one myself (in the future); but I think I first have to get my driverslicense (for car AND motor :(:().

Coen

Ps. would be cool; a garage filled with a Mazda 6 (MPS!!) next to a '02 Honda R1.. :D[/b]
Grrr, it should work now, if not, just go here to check them out...

Oh, BTW, Honda doesn't make the R1, its Yamaha that does... :)
Gujustud is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-05-2002, 09:35 AM   #10 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: NL
Posts: 246
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
iTrader: 0 reviews
Default Replying to Topic 'How do you look?'

QUOTE
Quote:
Originally posted by Gujustud


Oh, BTW, Honda doesn't make the R1, its Yamaha that does... :)[/b]
Yeah, you're right about that. Quite cool actually, that there are motorenthusiastics who like cars as much as they love (their) motorcycles... thought I was the only one :P

Coen

Ps. That's why I like to say that 'the best thing come in 2 ways'..:sarc
OppenheimeR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:52 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2