Mazda Mobile Start - MMS - Page 4 - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-15-2016, 11:25 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
Groans: 1
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Gino View Post
MMS is an APP that runs off smart phones. We have a new CX3 and still have problems with this. Sounds like it could just be our unit (company in Texas makes these, installed at a dealership, annual fee after the first year).
Just sent off an email to our Mazda Dealer demanding that this unit be completely replaced because of problems with it not working, failing with a month after the "fix" it (fix being disconnect the battery, etc.)
It's winter here and we do not have this feature working. Wondering how many other have this problem?
Also, this is pretty full feature (turn on a/c, heater, etc.) and can be used from anywhere, but it takes a minute or so to actually go into effect on the car.

Hope this helps.
Honestly speaking I don't have any major functional issues with this app. However I do have a lot of complaints on the User interface and it's performance.

A lot of you have talked about it taking a while to just log in and then another minute to start the car, you have to be around your phone for a while and log in with a long password every time you want to start your car. This was horrible and there still hasn't been any update yet since it's v1.0. Also no apple watch app yet which is far fetched I guess.

I now regret buying MMS over more sophisticated and functional apps like Viper which are comparatively cheaper and are now secured than before.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-13-2016, 07:59 PM
Learners License

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Have there been any updates to the app yet?

I'm interested in:
Not having to stop the car from running before getting in.
The heater turning on with the mobile start.
The app not requiring so much to log in.

All replies would be helpful.
Thanks!

2016 Mazda 6 Touring
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page