Mazda 6 Forums banner

MS6 engine stuff, internals, fuel pump, clutch etc...

6K views 29 replies 7 participants last post by  markspd6 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, since the entire car is going, might as well try to put a few things in one thread. This thread will get updated to include most all of my aftermarket engine parts, including clutch, flywheel, pistons, rods and the entire OEM engine etc.. So keep checking in...

Magnaflow custom 3" exhaust W/resonator $255 (easily my favorite exhaust, best tone/flow etc)
Spec 2+ clutch BNIB sold..
OEM intake manifold $150! (complete) shipped!
TWM STS and solid bushings $45 shipped
OEM mazda wheelocks $10 shipped
hi tuned 3" inlet for big turbos or OEM if you add a diff coupler SOLD!!
Cpe CAi with heat shield $65 shipped
OEM throttle body $55 shipped
ATP DP catless downpipe SOLd!!
Fuel pump W/56k $145 shipped!
Power steering cooler OEM sold!!

Attachments

See less See more
#8 · (Edited)
CPe cold air intake and injen splash guard and a generic water sock thing. Great complete combo. $85 shipped.. Personally I think this is the most solid of all the CAI setups I've had.. The Mazda one is a bit light and gets bent easily..

MAF sold seperate, need to check price on that one..

Attachments

#14 ·
Again, I MUST say what a superb seller Mark is. He ships FAST, communication is excellent, and even though I gifted him $1450, my goodies still arrived in two days. I wouldn't recommend that strategy for most sellers, but after 6 transactions with him, I felt pretty safe. BUY HIS STUFF MEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#17 · (Edited)
CX racing IC and pipes kit NO bov(it's a pretty crappy generic unit you don't wanna useanyways) two pieces have been PCd orange, my plan was to swap cores and weld some aluminum tabs to the other pieces for reinforcement, so I could swap cores.. but I never finished getting it done.. I can get the other pieces PCd for an additional $50. Otherwise this is sold as is.. The core has a couple bent fins(easily fixed with a toothpick) it's complete with all T bolt clamps and couplers. Compatible with most aftermarket BOVs. The price is shipped fees inlcuded..

SOLD!!

Attachments

#20 · (Edited)
Custom One piece MS6 magnaflow muffler with 14" magnaflow resonator... $255 So Cal pick up only.. Pickup in the OC, 90630

Got this made by my friends at road race engineering, they're a local tuner and parts Mfgr for evos, this is called the "super stealth" as it's high flow, but fairly quiet for a 3" muffler, since there's no flange there's less chance for leaks, but it also makes it really tough to ship.. So it's a pickup only item... I've had several exhausts on my speed6 and this was easily the best flowing best performing muffler I've had.. If you're thinking corksport or any other Chinese muffler, I'd skip it and the horrible drone they have and get your local shop to make you one of these..

Attachments

#22 ·
Received the first of my two boxes today the the one with the pistons,rods, and rear diff mount. I was actually surprised how fast it got here. Box was in good condition and the parts appear to be in very good shape. I would highly recommend buying from this seller.

#25 ·
List and prices updated..

Still trying to pull the wires and evrything else, so i can get the engine block and transmission out.. Anyone interested in these can contact me. Trying to arrange local pickup on these before i look into shipping..

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.