Mazda 6 Forums banner

Ebay Exhaust

19K views 93 replies 37 participants last post by  crossbo 
#1 ·
Browsing ebay I stumbled across a catback i'd never seen before.

It looks ricey, and will probably be very raspy, but for less than 200 shipped I may buy it for the piping and replace the mufflers. The only thing is that they don't list which engine it is for.

Auction #1 link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-06-MAZDA...1QQcmdZViewItem
Auction #2 link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-06-Mazda...1QQcmdZViewItem

EDIT: Look at the top of the first picture. They wrote MASDA, makes you feel good about their product doesn't it?

See less See more
#2 ·
Well, let us know how it goes. For that price and a 4.5 tip, I might let you all know how it goes. LOL...

BTW, all you guys lookin' for a cheap fix, here you go!!!

#6 ·
I'm still waiting on a response from the seller on whether or not this will fit my V6. If it does, i'll jump on it.

#7 ·
Yes!!! Keep us updated cuz I want something a lil' louder than my Magnaflow and I don't mind the ricer sound. I know if I ever do get it, I'll prolly switch back and forth...

#9 ·
saw them today also... im thinking about getting them. the sound i wouldnt might. bent pipe is bent pipe!!! would like to know what they fit thou.... let us know what you find out!!

#11 ·
That first one is for Masdas... won't fit our cars. :)[/b]
Thanks for clearing that up for us... :laugh:

#12 ·
Thats hideous!!!

#13 ·
UPDATE!!!!!: i got an email from the feller. it was a general nonbiased question to make sure he wouldnt possibly lie to me i asked is it for v6 or i4.. and he simply said

Sky High <skyhightuning@yahoo.com>
to me

show details
5:18 pm (42 minutes ago)

It wil fit both.

thank you

#14 ·
how? aren't they different?

#15 ·
Outstanding!!! They found away to make a catback compatible with both the I and S models when none of the leading companies could do so. I'm def ordering this system... LMAO... I wonder if they've even been under a 6 let alone seen one...

#16 ·
UPDATE!!!!!: i got an email from the feller. it was a general nonbiased question to make sure he wouldnt possibly lie to me i asked is it for v6 or i4.. and he simply said

Sky High <skyhightuning@yahoo.com>
to me

show details
5:18 pm (42 minutes ago)

It wil fit both.

thank you[/b]
:laugh:

#18 ·
im sure its one of those overseas sweatshop companies like ssautochrome. all i can say is.. find someone with a v6 who wants one along with someone that owns an i4. if it doesnt fit the v6 owners car then he sells it to the i4... and if it doesnt fit the i4 owners car.. well then that sucks for them eh?

#20 ·
Well as for magnaflow exhaust for the V6 it uses: 4x4x18 p-SS resonator the I4 uses 4x4x14 p-SS resonator the other pipe measurements are the same.[/b]
so your saying it could easily be lengthened to accommodate both applications?

#22 ·
The i and s models are different. Nothing special to it and there's no universal fit...

I wouldn't be suprised if this system didn't fit either of the models...

#24 ·
The i and s models are different. Nothing special to it and there's no universal fit...

I wouldn't be suprised if this system didn't fit either of the models...[/b]
With that said, someone get it and prove me wrong... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :nana:

#25 ·
i was just gonna search for this, i saw the exhaust and someone actually bought the system, here is the link, we can ask this dude how fitment is, what engine he has
woodstok321123
^^ask that dude

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.