Mazda 6 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: 2015 Mazda 6 MT with mods

14K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  Byakuya 
#1 ·
2015 Mazda 6 Sport with lots of modifications.

MANUAL TRANSMISSION!

-Aftermarket wheels are 20x8.5 with 245/35 tires.
-Full LED and HID install on the car, LED fog light housings and LED rear reflectors added as well.
-Megan Racing front strut bar added to improve handling.
-Lowered on corksport lowering springs.
-Have both factory and aftermarket K&N intake.
-MV Tuning hood dampener.
-Corksport rear sway bar.
-Corksport muffler-back exhaust.
-Curt tow hitch kit with 4-way trailer plug (2000lb capacity).
-Factory Mazda spoiler.
-Homelink compass mirror built in garage door opener.
-Pioneer Appradio 3 installed with connections for android or iphone and mirrorlink ready.
-LED lit interior
-Black cloth interior, no worry about leather wearing down, ripping, or tearing. (Or being hot!)
-Windows tinted professionally.

Im sure there is more stuff that i am forgetting, but you get the idea. Car comes tastefully modded and ready to go.

Currently my daily driver and has 18,900 miles as of 12/29/16.

$16k obo

You can PM me, or you can reach me via text by following the link below to my craigslist ad where you can get my phone number.

Located in Bakersfield, CA

2015 Mazda 6 MT with mods

https://youtu.be/K9D9Q0g3YNY

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
I would only do a "part out" with locals who gave me their stock parts plus cash in exchange for my aftermarket. And they would need to come to me.. Its a lot of hassle for me to do that, though. Thats why I am selling the car as-is.

I may still frequent the forum. I left Rx8club.com alone because its dead over there, only members still on there are ricers and the members who have always been on there basically. I'm looking to get a 7-8 seater for the family and a little project car like a second gen Miata

#10 ·
ill update the post reflecting a part out, if i decide to go that route. for the time being ill be selling the car with everything. i've debated keeping the car and getting really deep into modding it down the road, but the real weakpoint in this car for me is the very limited suspension travel. If mazda wouldve just followed suit with the miata and rx8 and done a double wishbone front and a multilink rear suspension with a huge amount of travel (which was completely possible for this car), mazda wouldve had the best platform to work off of for upgrades and potential. sadly, that isnt the case and thats probably the biggest reason why im not just keeping this car as a project car and looking for a miata or another rx8 or similar. RWD, MT, and good suspension from factory with lots of room to improve is exactly what im looking for. you can always add power, but you can only do so much to improve handling.

tl;dr version: slow car handles like cow, selling for family car and project car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.