Mazda 6 Forums banner

WI: 06 Speed6, 190k, $5k.

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  98se5speed 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Damn, I wish I had the capital for this, would make a super fun track car! :)

#4 ·
I'm no expert on the MS6 resale market, but in my limited search, it's rare to see any MS6 listed under $7k. I think I've seen a $6k car once before (rebuilt title) and another one for $3k with a blown engine and pretty bad body rust. I'd say if this one runs well (I assume it does otherwise they probably would have sold it wholesale right away) it seems like a solid buy at $5k. But it all comes down to how much anyone is willing to pay...

#5 ·
According to the History Report it looks as if it might have been a Mazda dealer car and then maybe just one owner (or at least one owner from near-new).

At least with that many miles, it probably has had quite a bit of service work. Mazda dealer might even be able to pull records on it with Vin #

As OP said, it would make a good AWD winter car - nice alternative to a rusty Subaru

#6 ·
Right. If someone was in the market for a ~$5k beater and was into Mazdas, it seems like a solid car if it runs right.

Morrie's is a pretty big Mazda dealer in WI and MN. Our MPV actually came from their MN location when new. I doubt they would bother to list a car on Autotrader if it was junk. Now if this was some crappy corner lot, different story.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.