Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum - View Single Post - '14 Nav/Radio/Head Unit Petition for S/W Update!
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 09-09-2013, 05:16 PM
Byakuya
Shiro Shinobi

Mentioned: 696 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2377 Post(s)
Thanked 3,804 Times in 2,654 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 13 Times in 13 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbam987 View Post
Is it feasible that Mazda would provide updates to the infotainment system on the '14 Mazda 6's to match what is being developed for the '14 Mazda 3 model?

I'll be signing this petition when I get home tonight.
I would doubt that to be honest. The components of the 6 dash aren't capable of being a tablet-eqsue design without being quite crowded on the small screen.

Honestly, I don't like the new 3's design. But I won't get into that since this isn't the thread for it

From what I've been reading, the NB1 is a Linux-Based OS, which means it CAN BE very lightweight and user-friendly if done right, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Current:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Sold:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 3rd Generation

Who would have thought a businessman would be good at running a giant business?...
"Camry: For Drivers Without a Soul." - Mz6GreyGhost
For your 'will these tires fit' needs:

Need a Part Number? Find it

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome