Mazda 6 Forums banner

Anyone from Calgary?

25K views 102 replies 19 participants last post by  Coldest_Night 
#1 ·
:yesnod: am I the only one?

#34 ·
Here's another one! New to the site. I have an M6GTSW stocker. Had it since '08 but it was the wife's driver until the last 2 months. Sold my '04 MPV, bought a '12 Flex which the wife drives now, and now the car get's to be driven like it can be!

This post has been deleted
#42 ·
Sorry, I should clarify on the dealers. Sales at Sunridge is good, the service department is terrible. I have never had any issues with Kramer. Never dealt with North Hill or Stoney Trail.
M6 is a 2007.

#43 ·
How come I have never seen you Colo? o_O
And I dont go to Mazda
I bought mine off a little dealership off 17th ave
It's called borgy's car sales, and those guys do amazing work whenever I need go there (which hasn't been much, mind you)
We should all meet up sometime!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#44 ·
well i took my mazda to the dealer around end of november, and i talked with a guy called conner, to order me a new mirrors. 5 days later i call back and i tell him u told me parts come over night, he tells me i told u i will call u wen i have the part, ordering parts is not like ordering a big mac, so i hang up. he calls me in 5 days later and set an appointment, i took my car in, 2 hours later i had my car with new mirror. next time i notice that the inside door handle is hanging lose, and upon examining it, i found also that the unlock button not working. i took it back in, and conner looked at it and discovered that they forget to plug the power wire, and then he screwed the door handle back in, but the part still loose, looked like the mechanic forced the door handle out from the wrong side. so conner go and grap a roll of double faced tape and he basically taped the handle in. and he told me ur car is old, i was like the handle was perfectly fine but u guys busted it. i just left cuz am not the kind who make a scene, but i know for sure that am going to keep the word out about them

#56 ·
An 03-05 grille will fit an 06-08 bumper but not the other way around. My buddie with an 06 has a CF grille designed for the 03-05's in and it leaves gaps at the bottom. The 06-08 ones are actually bigger. The one he bought is even bigger yet.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

#70 ·
The wife refuses to drive stick. Tried teaching her a few years back & she did really well until the downshifting part lol.

As for resale value, not too sure man. I know i found an identical one to mine for $12,500 with 35,000 less kms on than mine has.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.