Mazda 6 Forums banner

iSport Mods

491K views 2K replies 58 participants last post by  Chuckie 
#1 ·
Question to all the 2nd Gen iSport owners. I've done some mods on mine but i'm just curious as to what other after market accessories and mods are available for the iSport?

Thank you inadvance for your info brothers!

#1,695 ·
Hey whats up guys. I bought some HID kits last night for my lows and fogs. Tired of the mosquito killer lights lol. Is there anything more i need besides what comes with the kit. This is all new to me.

Next on my list in the next month is a Mazda3 2.5L. CAI Intake and Ksport coils.

Also have a question on the Ksports. Will it lower my car more than it is already? Also hows the ride, am i gonna be bouncing all over the place?

Thanks in Advance everyone :)

#1,708 · (Edited)
This. exactly.

I think its a waste of money. But its your money and you can do what you want with it lol.
My only thing is, you've already tried the SRI and CAI route and said the CAI wasnt worth it or whatever. What makes you think buying an Injen CAI will make any difference? Its the same thing except with a brand stamped on it.

#1,713 ·
They're just plug n play. just find somewhere to mount the ballasts.

#1,711 ·
Where'd you order them from?

#1,716 ·
It change my performance nicely. For the gains i have with it, you cant beat it for 338 bucks. Marty sends two capacitors to put in line on the downstream 02 sensor, its to remove the Cel you will get.

As for the warranty. Fuck it!!!! Na just kidding lol. It probably does void the warranty.

#1,721 ·
I went with morimoto. Best kits out there. Also if the kit comes with brackets you can use the OEM mounting area for your ballast. Thats what i did with mine. Bent the mounting hardware and screwed it into an existing hole

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.